Chapter 90

Wow 90 chapters in now. This is amazing. And thank you all for the support of the new book. I'm going to update each book weekly so I will at least try to have a schedule with it.

Lizzies pov

It is now the last day of our honeymoon and we go home tomorrow to our baby girl who I can't wait to see. Y/N has been teasing me all week and he knows exactly what he is doing. I decided since that day that I would at least have some self control.

Today he is letting me relax before we do what surprise he has planned for our last night so I am enjoying the peace and quiet in the hot tub with a good book. I watched as Y/N put our bags in the car since he insisted on packing ready so we don't have to worry about it tomorrow and rush about. I see Y/N come walking out with a glass of wine and a plate with my favorite snack.

"Heres just a little something." He smiled shyly as he handed them to me as he sat at the edge of the hot tub.

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked him honestly.

"Because you deserve nothing but the best. You gave me the love that I never knew I needed and a daughter who is as beautiful as her mum. You gave me a reason to carry on and not give up when I wanted to the most." He said softly as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you so much." I whispered with a bright smile.

"I love you more." He said as he kissed me softly before retreating back inside to finish whatever he was working on. I went back to my book as I heard the clanging of utensils in the kitchen.

By the time everything went quiet, I went back inside to have a shower and a lie down. I was thankful to have Y/N, he made me feel safe and like I was the most important woman in the world. I was happy that I met those 3 years ago in the club.

"Hey sweetheart. It's time to get ready." I heard Y/N say softly as I groaned and turned over. "Come on. It's our last night together and I need you to get dressed."

"Ok I'm up." I pouted as I opened my eyes. He smiled as he kissed my head before he went to walk out. "You missed." I told him before he walked out the door.

"Come on, get dressed and then you can have all of the kisses you want." He said softly.

"Nope. I'll get dressed when I get my kisses." I told him sternly. I watched as he laughed and walked over before pulling me up on my feet before he pressed a kiss to my cheek before he ran out of the door. "You are so going to regret that." I told him as he just laughed at me. He thinks I am joking but he has another thing coming.

Once I was in the living room in my little green dress which he loves. He smiled brightly at me when he saw me walking towards him.

"You look amazing love." He whispered softly as he looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

"Thank you." I said with a slight blush coated my cheeks.

"Well let's go." He said as he held his arm out for me to hold. He led me outside to a little table with a candle. The moon was shining along with the stars. It was the perfect date that anyone could have asked for. Everything about it was special and romantic.

"This is beautiful." I whispered softly as he gazed at me with a shy smile.

"I'm glad you like it." He said as he pulled my chair out for me.

"I love it Y/N. Thank you so much." I told him as he poured some wine before he sat across from me.

"Well it's not like something we have done before. Just eating under the stars and maybe a dance under the moonlight." He said as he handed me my food.

"I truly don't deserve you." I whispered tearily.

"Of course you don't. You deserve so much more and I will carry on showing you how you deserve to be treated until the day you get sick of me." He smiled as he started to eat.

"I don't think I'll ever get sick of you. You mean everything to me." I told him before we both dug in. We ate in a comfortable silence before he decided to put on Frank Sinatra.

"May I have this dance?" He asked me softly

"Yes you may." I smiled as I took his outstretched hand. He held me close and securely as we swayed in the moonlight. "You know you are my whole world and I am definitely sure that I have found my soul mate."

"There are no words to describe how much I am in love with you. You gave me a reason to smile every single day since we met. I never used to look forward to waking up until I met you. You made my dull world a million times brighter. Just being your friend would've been enough but you chose to love me back and I couldn't ever lose you. Not now not ever." He smiled at me as the tears started to stream from my eyes.

"This is truly the perfect end to the perfect honeymoon." I whispered before kissing him softly. I love the way he holds me with so much love and care like I'm made of fine china. I am truly lucky to have found him in my life.