Chaptet 21

Lizzie's pov

I woke the next morning in Y/Ns room with my head on his chest. I looked up to see that he was still asleep so I started to slowly get up without waking him. I went to the kitchen and started to make some breakfast for us both. As I was making the last few pancakes I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and as he put his head on my shoulder. He turned his head to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning love" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"good morning baby, how did you sleep." I replied as I was finishing the pancakes.

"I slept great, would've been even better if I woke up next to you." He said as he started on making us both some coffee

"I wanted to make you breakfast in bed, but I guess it's just breakfast now" I said with a pout which he just kissed away.

"any meal with you is special." He said making me blush hard.

"you really have gone sappy" I told him with a giggle

"only with you my love" he said as he walked by to give me a kiss on the cheek.

After I had finished cooking and plating up the last pancakes, I had moved them over to the table for us both to eat. Y/N made his way over with 2 cups of coffee. We both ate in a comfortable silence. Y/N was making funny faces across from me trying to get me to laugh. Eventually it worked because I laughed so hard I snorted which caused him to laugh. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I love your laugh" he told me with a look of pure adoration.

"that's a bit random" I told him with a big smile.

"I know but it's true" he said taking a sip of his coffee.

"what time is the christening?" I asked him as I took another bite of my pancakes.

"it is at 2pm, so we still have time before we have to get ready" he said with a smile.

"that's good, what do you want to do?" I asked him with a smirk.

"we can cuddle if you'd like" he said as he finished his pancakes.

"I would like that" I said with a smile.

After we had both finished eating, Y/N took both of our dishes and done the washing up. I still can't get over how caring he is. I really haven't met anyone like him, and I'm happy that he is all mine. After he had finished in the kitchen we had made our way back to bed to cuddle.

"I really want to freeze time with this moment" I told him as I nuzzled my head further into his neck.

"I know love. But we can cuddle as much as you'd like before I leave." He said as he pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"I would love that but I still have work." I told him as I looked up at him with a sad smile.

"well we will make time whenever  you get off work and at the weekends." He said with a gentle smile.

"uh but I might get sick of you" I said with a playful eye roll

"uh I'm hurt" he said with his hand on his chest with mock hurt. I couldn't help the smile on my face. I slowly turned my head to face him and edged my face closer to his as I attacked his lips with mine. It started off soft and slow and soon turned into a heated passionate kiss as I turned to straddle his lap. He licked his tongue across my lower lip but I refused entry. Which caused him to grip my thighs making me gasp giving him the chance to slip his tongue in making me moan into his mouth. As the kiss progressed into a full on make out session I started rolling my hips on his lap to try and get some friction. As I continued rolling my hips I could feel his member getting hard and poking at my entrance though my underwear. I could feel the wetness pooling in my panties. He reached his hand to the hem of my shirt to pull it over my head. He looked at my bra less chest and start to place open mouth kisses to my neck hitting my soft making me moan in pleasure making him smirk against my skin. He then started to knead and massage my breasts making me roll my head back. He soon flipped us both over so that he was towering over me with a smirk on his face before he lent down capturing my lips in a rough kiss. Slowly move down my body with his kisses making arch my back. When he reached my underwear "are you sure"
"Yes I'm sure, I want you to fuck me" I replied with a smirk. He then pulled my panties down my legs and then removed his boxers and reached in the nightstand to grab a condom. He then leant down to whisper in my ear
"Tell me what you want"
" I want you inside me"
With that he kissed me passionately while slipping his member in my entrance. I moaned at the feeling as he started to slowly thrust inside of me. " Oh Y/N, faster" as he was thrusting his hips he was sucking on my neck making sure to leave a mark. He was continuously hitting my g spot making me let out loud and breathy moans. "Oh fuck, harder" I could feel the knot in my stomach signaling my release as he increased his pace. As I reached my climax I screamed his name. As he reached his he let out a loud moan. He lent down to give me a sweet kiss as we were both sweaty out of breath messes. I whimpered at the loss of contact as he pulled out. We both lay there trying to even out our breathing patterns. When my breathing was back to normal I checked the time to see that it was 11.30am.
"we need to start getting ready. And we need to shower." I told him as I turned to face him.

"come on then let's go." He said as he sat up.

"I don't think I can walk at the moment so your going to have to carry me" I told him as him as he just laughed at me.

"ok, I will" he said as he bent down to give me a sweet kiss. With that he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the shower. He massaged the shampoo into my hair and washed me with care. It was a nice intimate moment between the both of us as we washed each other. When we got out of the shower he wrapped a towel around me and carried me to the bedroom. He got both of our stuff out for us both to start getting ready. I was wearing a red lacey dress with black heels. When he walked out of the bathroom in his dress blues properly pressed I couldn't help but admire how good he looks in uniform.
As we made our way to the car he opened my door for me to get in before he walked around to the drivers side to start the car. When we arrived at the church. He had rushed over to open up my door to help me out of the car. I was shocked to see the amount of soldiers there was here. We made our way to his friend so he could introduce me before the start of the ceremony.

"Hey Dek, this is Lizzie, my girlfriend" he said as he introduced me to his friend.

"it's an honour to meet you..." just before he finished his sentence, I heard a squeal from behind him. It came from a woman holding a baby just behind him

"and the squealer is my wife Amelia." He said as we all just laughed.

"it's nice to meet you Amelia" I said as I held out my hand for her to shake.

"Oh my god, its an honour to meet you. I'm such a big fan" she said as she shook my hand.

"I'm guessing you've seen some of her movies then" Y/N said with a giggle at the other woman.

"of course, I would have to say that the avengers film is one of my favorites." She said as she practically jumped on the spot.

"well we best get started before she faints" Dek said as he tried to pull his wife away.

We all started to take our seats. I couldn't take my eyes off Y/N as he was stood up at the alter with his friend and his family. As the ceremony finished we went back to his friends house and had a little party to celebrate. We spent the rest of the day laughing and having fun, there were plenty of pictures taken. My favourite one was of both me and Y/N together which I had asked to get a copy. I had gotten to know both Dek and Amelia more since they are both a big part of Y/Ns life. It was an amazing day and I was happy I got to spend it with him. I was starting to dread the day when he gets deployed and missing moments like this for 3 months, but the welcome home he will get one hell of a welcome home gift.