Chapter 72

Y/N pov

Lizzie is going away today with Scar and Rose for a few days and colin is coming over shortly after they've left. I really want to get this done for her so she won't have to worry about it. I was cooking her breakfast while she was in the shower and making sure she had everything she needed. As I turned around I watched as she walked down the stairs holding her bag.

"Hey you should've left that upstairs and I would have brought it down for you." I told her as I took it off her before setting by the door.

"It's OK, you do too much for me and i don't want to be a burden." She said as she sat down for her breakfast

"You're carrying our baby. That's more than enough. You looked after me for months when I returned home. You made sure that I was OK, you helped me get back to being me. Well for the most part." I said as I knelt down beside her holding her hand.

"And I'd do it all again." She said with a soft smile.

"And I would do anything for you. So carrying a bag from upstairs and cooking and caring for you is nothing. I would steal the moon for you." I told her softly as I kissed her cheek while she smiled goofily as she ate her breakfast. "I love you more than life itself." I told her with a wide smile.

"I love you more." She said as she pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Not possible." I said as I took her plate away to wash it as we waited for scar.

"So are you sure you're going to be OK?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm sure I'll be fine. I have Colin, dek and the guys to keep me company." I told her honestly. "But none of them can compare to being in your presence."

"Well that's Scar." She said as we heard a car horn. "Well I best be going." She said as I picked up her bag. She went to take it from me when I moved it away from her. I carried it to the car before I gave her a passionate kiss before she got in the car beside Scar.

"Have fun girls." I said through the window. I watched as they drove off. Now I can get this surprise going. It wasn't too long after they had left that Colin pulled up.

"So are we ready for this?" He asked as I made sure that I had locked up and had my wallet and got in.

"Yeah, we just need to get the big bits of furniture and the paint. And obviously some beers and then we can get started." I said with a smile as we went to the store.

After we had loaded the back of the car with everything we made our way back home. We put everything in the office for while we put the plastoc cover down on the floor before we started to paint.

As we had finished the first coat we decided to order some food and have a beer.

It took the rest of the day to finish the painting and we decided that we would do the furniture tomorrow since they were coming home the day after tomorrow. At least the room will be ready for her coming home.

Lizzie's pov

It was nice to have a little spa getaway with Scar and Rose but I couldn't help but worry about Y/N. This is the first time we've been apart since he was MIA. I wanted so much to hear his voice all day and I missed him. I kept looking at my phone as we relaxed in the hotel room while Rose was asleep in her bed.

"Why don't you call him if you miss him so much." Scar said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Who said i miss him." I replied with a smirk.

"That look in your eyes and everytime you're looking at you're phone." She said matter of factly. So I decided to call him which he answered almost immediately.

Y/N: Hey beautiful

Me: Hey baby I miss you.

Y/N: I miss you too but you'll be home in two days.

Me: I know but that's too long

Y/N: you deserve this little getaway love. You should enjoy it.

Me: I am enjoying it but I just miss seeing your face.

Y/N: well I will be waiting outside the front door for when you come home OK and I will give you all of the cuddles you want

Me: ok I guess I can settle for that

Y/N: good now relax and remember that I love you so much

Me: I love you too baby

After I hung up I looked over and saw Scar smirking at me.

"What?" I asked her as I tilted my head.

"You both are cute together." She said softly. "I'm happy that he's a good man and he makes you happy."

"I am happy." I said before we both decided to turn in for the night. I got in the bed beside Rose since she begged to share with me.

Y/N pov

I woke up at 3am again thanks to these nightmares. They happen every night and I have gotten used to not sleeping much so I decided that I would start on the furniture in the nursery. I had lost track of time after I had already built the changing station and the drawers. As I was about to start on the crib Colin walked in.

"I thought we were doing this together?" He asked as he handed me a coffee

"I couldn't really sleep so I thought I'd get a jump on things." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you still having nightmares?" He asked me softly.

"Sometimes, but it happens." I said as he sat down across from me.

"There still happening every night aren't they?" He said which I knew he could see straight through me.

"Yeah they do, but I'm used to it now." I said as I started to work on the crib.

"Does Lizzie know they're happening every night still?" He asked as he looked through the instructions.

"She knows of them just not that they happen every night. I don't really want to worry her with her being pregnant and with all of the press that's going to happen after the premiere this weekend." I said as I concentrated on the task at hand.

"She deserves to know Y/N. She's going to be you're wife." He said softly but sternly.

"I know she does but then she will realise that her soon to be husband and father of her child is broken and there's no way of fixing me. I don't want to be like this waking up every morning trying to figure out if I'm still in that cell or not. Its hard for me to deal with." I shouted as I slammed the screwdriver down.

"You don't have to deal with it alone. You've got people who love you." He said softly.

"I know, I know it's just hard to talk about, it's even harder to go to therapy because of it. I'm supposed to be strong but I've been broken since I was a kid. Before Lizzie I used to wish that with every tour that this would be my last one and I would be free of this life but it never happened. I never had a family that cared until I met Lizzie and she actually gave me a reason to fight and she doesn't need to know how weak I truly am." I told him as I walked away to the kitchen.

"She won't think that Y/N. She loves you. You don't have to tell her straight away, just when you're ready OK." He said softly as I grabbed a quick snack.

"Ok I will, but for now let's finish the nursery." I said as we both went to finish our surprise for Lizzie.