Chapter 82

Y/N pov

I was having a really good time tonight thanks to my amazing wife to be. I had every person that I consider family with me right now and it was her who put it all together. I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face all day. I spent the day of my graduation with my girls and Mama J, and now with all of our friends. I was mid conversation with Colin and Dek when we heard squealing. Before I could even comprehend where it was coming from I was tackled by two bodies hugging me tightly. 

"We're so proud of you." They both said at the same time. I gave them a look because when they do that it is freaky. 

"Thank you." I said as they released me from their grasp. Both Colin and Dek were trying to hold in a laugh. 

"I'm sorry baby, they just ran right past like two blonde blurs." Lizzie said as she came to my side. 

"It's ok love." I told her as I kissed the side of her head.

"Yes don't worry about it love." Dek said with a teasing smirk. 

"Yes baby, who knew two blonde short stacks had fast feet." Colin teased earning glares from the three Olsens.

"Yeah well we'll see how fast these feet are when they're wearing your asses for shoes." MK said with a smirk making everyone laugh.

"Oh I would love to see that." I said with a smile while Lizzie agreed. We watched as both Colin and Dek scrambled to find their better halves. We laughed at them both as they practically ran away. "Thank you for this love. You truly are amazing." I told her as I gave her a soft kiss. 

"You don't have to thank me. You deserve all of this with how hard you have worked baby. I am so proud of you." She said as she gave me a passionate kiss. 

"We're gonna go mingle because you too are making us feel single." Ashley said as they both walked away laughing.

"I can't wait to marry you." I told her as I held her in my arms. 

"I can't wait either." She said as she gave me a passionate kiss. 

The rest of the night went by like a blur, everyone started to leave and soon it was just Lizzie and I left. She went upstairs as I cleaned up a bit and made sure that everywhere was locked up. I had expected to see her asleep when I walked in the room and was completely shocked when she was sat on the bed naked. I couldn't help as my eyes raked over her body as I closed the door and she started to move towards me and started to undress me with her eyes never leaving mine. 

"What's this?" I asked shakily. I honestly don't know why but I was extremely nervous.

"It's your gift." She said as she started on my belt. I couldn't help but watch her every move as she rid me of my clothes. "My sexy man." She said once she stood up with her front flush against mine. My hands found her waist and pulled her impossibly closer to me. I kissed her passionately as her hands gripped the back of my neck. She deepened the kiss and lightly scratched at the base of my neck down to my shoulders. I pushed her further into me making her moan when she felt my growing erection on her stomach giving me the opportunity to explore her mouth with my tongue. We slowly walked to the bed with me hovering over her. 

"You're absolutely breath taking Lizzie." I whispered as I looked in her eyes. She pulled me back in harder as I held myself up on my arms either side of her head. Our teeth and tongues clashed together as the kiss started to get hungrier. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started to roll her hips trying to gain some friction. I went to reach over for a condom when she took my hand and shook her head and pulled me back to her. I inserted my dick into her soaked core and started to thrust slowly letting her get used to my size again after giving birth. 

"Go faster." She breathed out as she pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was rough and sloppy as I sped up my pace. Her breathing was getting more erratic and I could feel her walls tighten around me. "I'm so close." She moaned against my lips. I was keeping my pace to make sure that she reached her high. It didn't take her long to scream my name and cum all over me. I helped her ride out her high and kissed her gently. 

"Did you cum?" She asked me as her breathing started to even out, I just shook my head in reply. She started to thrust her hips making me groan. "Then cum with me when you make me cum again." She said as she kissed me hard. I started to  thrust harder and faster going deeper with each thrust driving her insane. I groaned as she scratched all down my back as she held me flush against wanting to feel every inch of our skin together. The feeling was absolutely electrifying and amazing. No one had ever made me feel the way she does. I sped up and started to thrust at an animalistic pace. I felt her walls tighten again as I could feel my own high approaching. She screamed my name as she came again and that was all I needed to cum inside her. Once we had both calmed down my eyes widened realising what I had just done.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked me softly as she stroked my neck.

"We just had a baby, we can't have another one. Not yet." I said as I pulled out of her making her laugh. "I don't know what the joke is so please enlighten me."

"I'm on the pill. I went to the doctor the day you went to see Jack's parents while Scar watched Freya and I got the all clear and asked to go back on the pill." She said with a laugh.

"You should've told me if you had an appointment I would've went with you." I told her sternly.

"I know you would've but I wanted to surprise you tonight and you needed that day to see them other wise you would've just kept pushing it back." She said as she put her arms around me. 

"Yeah you're right about that." I told her honestly making her chuckle. "But I loved the surprise. That will be a mental image I get to see until the day I die." I said making her laugh harder and bury her head in my neck. 

"Shut up you goof." She said calming down.

"You're marrying this goof." I said as we both lay down and I put the covers over us both.

"Do you think it's too late to back out." She teased.

"Do you think Brie is still available." I teased back making her playfully bite my shoulder. "Let's get some sleep." I said as I gave her a soft kiss before she rested her head on my chest. I held her securely wanting her to be safe before we both fell asleep.