Chapter 77

Lizzie's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to a wet bed. I realised that my waters had broken. I looked beside me and saw that Y/N wasn't beside me.

"Y/N!!" I shouted hoping that he's still in the house. I soon heard him running up the stairs and not even a moment later her burst through the door.

"Are you OK?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"It's time." I told him as I done my breathing exercises

"Now." He asked me confused.

"Yes now!!" I shouted at him as I felt a contraction.

"Ok let's get you some fresh joggers and I'll get the bags in the car and call ahead ok." He said as he helped me up and change my bottoms. I watched as he ran with the bags and heard the front door open and I heard him on the phone to the hospital. "You ready love." He asked as he helped me downstairs and into the car. He sped to the hospital and parked in front of the entrance. He got the bags and helped me out and grabbed a wheelchair. He pushed me inside.

"Hi my wife's having a baby." He told one of the nurses who just nodded and led us down the hallway into a delivery room. We waited for a doctor to come in so he held my hand and rubbed my forehead with a damp towel. "It's going to be OK. You're doing so well." He said softly at me as I sent him a glare.

"Seriously, I'm pushing a football out of a very small hole and you think it's going to be OK." I shouted at him

"Hey saying it's a small hole gives me so much confidence my love." He said sarcastically as I just glared at him. "Ok not the time." He said silently.

"Just please get the doctaaaaaaah." I started before the contractions got worse. He ran out and returned moments later with the doctor.

"Ok, let's see how far along you are." They said as they checked. "Ok you are ready to push now." They said with a soft smile.

After a good few pushes she was here.

"Does dad want to cut the cord?" They asked him.

"Can i?" He asked with tears in his eyes and they just nodded. He went and cut the cord before they took her to clean her up. "She's absolutely gorgeous. You done amazing my love."  He told me as he gave me a soft kiss.

"Her she is." The nurse said as she put her in my arms. I smiled with tears in my eyes as I looked at her tiny features.

"She's got your nose." Y/N said with a smile as I looked up at him. "What should we call her?" He asked me. This was something that we never really talked about.

"What about ........... Freya Y/L/N?" I asked him.

"Freya Elizabeth Y/L/N." He said with a soft smile which I returned.

"Freya Elizabeth Y/L/N." I confirmed with a bright smile as he gave me a kiss. We heard the snapping of a camera and saw my mum and dad stood in the doorway.

"Hey you two." They greeted with smiles.

"You told them?" I asked Y/N.

"Yeah I thought you would have wanted them here." He told me softly which I just nodded with a bright smile.

"We've already told the twins and they are flying out as soon as possible." Mum told us with a smile.

"Do you want to meet your granddaughter?" I asked them softly which they both just nodded. They came over to the other side of the bed and I passed her over to my mum. I watched as they looked at her with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

"She's beautiful." Dad whispered as he never took his eyes off her. My mum gave him her to hold. I saw Y/N had his phone out and took pictures of them both with her.

"We will come back later with your sisters and give you both some time alone with her." Mum told us both as dad passed her to Y/N. We said our goodbyes and just sat and watched our little girl sleep.

"Get some rest love. I'll be here." Y/N told me as he sat on the chair with her in his arms. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. I was exhausted from pushing her out.

I woke up to hear Y/N talk to her.

"Your mummy saved me and she doesn't even know it. She has made me the happiest man alive and she gave me you. Obviously I planted the seed like but she done all the hard work keeping you safe. But I will always be there to protect you both. I love you both so much." He whispered to her as he never took his eyes off her. I smiled brightly at them both. I saw that he had already changed her into her baby grow and wrapped her back up in her blanket.

"I love you." I told him to let him know that I'm awake.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" He asked as he passed her to me.

"Perfect." I told him softly. I noticed that Freya started to get a bit restless. "I think she needs feeding." I said as moved my gown out of the way and she latched on the my nipple.

"Do you need anything?" He asked me sweetly.

"Just some orange juice and some strawberries please." I asked him softly.

"I'll be back soon." He told me as he gave me a kiss before leaving the room. I couldn't help but admire our little girl in my arms. I never thought that I could be any happier than when he came home from tour and proposed to me. But now today is definitely at the top of the list. It didn't take him long to come back with the food and some food for himself. He set it down and took out sleeping child out of my arms and put her in her cot beside the bed.

"We've finally got our little family." He said with a wide smile.

"We have." I returned with a smile just as wide. "And I'm happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you." He gave me a soft kiss before we both tucked into our food. I was absolutely starving because it was a very long night but it was the best night of my life. I just can't wait to take his last name now and expand our little family.