Chapter 83

Lizzie's pov

We're getting married in a week and I honestly can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Y/N. He is everything to me and I don't know how I got so lucky with him. I just can't wait I'm just so excited. I woke up this morning before him which is a first. He's been sleeping better than usual which is amazing. So I decided after sorting Freya out I would cook us both breakfast. I decided to do bacon, eggs and sausages with french toast for breakfast. As I was just finishing cooking I felt arms wrap around my stomach and he pressed a kiss to my shoulder. 

"Good morning love." He said softly which made me smile wider. 

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" I asked him as I plated up our breakfast.

"Really good. I've been sleeping really well lately." He said as he made us both a coffee and followed me to the table.

"That's amazing." I said with a smile as we both sat down together. 

"Where's Freya?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"She's sleeping. I already fed her and changed her before starting our breakfast." I told him softly. 

"That's amazing that I get to spend some time with you my love." He said making me smile and look down at my plate. "So when are you having your bachelorette party?" He asked me making me wonder what Scar and the twins have organised.

"This Friday I think since we get married on Sunday." I told him as he looked worried.

"What are we going to do about Freya?" He said because his was also on Friday.

"Well my mum and Dad are having her until after we get home from our honeymoon." I told him matter of factly watching him relax.

"I was worried for a moment there." He said as he finished his breakfast. We both heard Freya cry and he stood up quickly. "You finish your breakfast, I'll go and get her." He said as he gave me a soft kiss before disappearing into the nursery. Once I had finished mine I cleaned our plates since he hadn't returned yet with the baby so I assumed that he was just reading her a story. I walked to the nursery to see if he was in there and it was empty. I walked to our bedroom and saw him lying on his back on our bed with Freya laying on his stomach. I melted at the sight as he hummed Fly Me To The Moon to her. I joined them both as he just looked at me with a fuzzy smile. I loved the way he is with the both of us. 

"I was wondering where you got to." I told him with a smirk as I lay on my side facing him.

"She was still tired so I came back to bed to have cuddles with my best girl." He said with a smile

"I thought I was your best girl?" I said with a fake pout.

"You are the love of my life and I am extremely lucky to have found you." He said softly. I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder as we both lay there and watched Freya's back move up and down with every breath. "I could die extremely happy here." He whispered softly as he kissed my head. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"This is something that I have always wanted. I wanted to find the perfect woman who loves me for me despite of what my career used to be. Even though my job did scare you, you stayed by my side and gave me something to come home to. You gave me the family that I have always wanted and I will protect my family to my dying breath." He said softly as he gazed in my eyes. "You gave me the love that I needed."

"And I will continue to give that love to you." I told him before I gave him a soft kiss. We both laughed when we heard a wet fart from the sleeping baby followed by a foul smell. We both laughed as I took her from him to change her ready for her next feed. It has been nice both of us sharing the load since he has been sleeping more now which is amazing. I'm just worried about when I start working again. What will we do with me being in another state or country for months filming. Will Y/N and Freya come and visit me every odd weekend. What will his schedule be when he starts school again to get his degree. As I was changing her I was thinking of all of the what ifs. I hadn't realised that I had sat in the rocking chair while feeding Freya and Y/N was standing at the door.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asked as he knelt in front of me resting his hands on my knees.

"I was just wondering what are we going to do when I start working again?" I said barely above a whisper.

"Well when that time comes we will figure out a plan for the three of us. If its in school term I'm sure we could visit weekends. Maybe your mum could stay with you so Freya can stay longer so she can be with her mum until I go home the following weekend. It will be like a week with you and a week with me, weekends together. If it's break I will come with her and we'll stay until I have to go back. We will work out a facetiming schedule so you can still see our Little Lizzie. Everything will be fine love. We have made the long distance work before and we can do it again." He said softly making me smile. 

"You're right. We can do this together." I confirmed with a wide smile.

"Until forever ends." He said making me giggle at our little saying we have together. I know that we can do this together as long as I have him with me I can do anything.