Chapter 98

Time skip

Y/N pov

Lizzie was currently in New York with Robbie and our little boy Daniel. Her mum went with them so she could help with Daniel since he is breast fed. So I have stayed home with Freya. We face time them every single night because we both miss them a lot. Freya is currently five now and she has grown so big. She has got a talent show coming up and she has asked me if I would do it with her. Obviously I wouldn't say no to her because she has her mothers eyes.

The book has become a success since the release and I couldn't be anymore proud of my wife. It was Freya's bedtime and she was facetiming her mum and chatting away and telling her her plans for the talent show.

"I honestly can't wait to see it baby." Lizzie spoke through the phone as Freya and I lay on her bed.

"I can't wait to perform with daddy." She beamed at her mum through the phone. "I miss you mummy." She spoke sadly.

"I miss you too baby girl. I will be home soon ok." She spoke softly as she blew her a kiss. "You get some sleep princess." She told her she blew her a kiss. I tucked her in and kissed her head before turning out the light and heading to our bedroom.

"So how are you my love?" I asked her when we were alone.

"I miss the both of you so much Y/N. This week just can't finish quick enough." She spoke sadly.

"You will be home with us before you know it Lizzie. And when you are we will be waiting for you and Daniel." I told her softly. "You are absolutely amazing my love and you deserve to continue showing the world that. It would be selfish of me to keep you all to myself." I smiled at her.

"You really do know how to make me feel better." She smiled at me before she yawned.

"You should get some sleep my love. I'll speak to you tomorrow." I smiled at her through the screen.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." I smiled at her before blowing her a kiss. When we had finished the call. Luckily she has a book reading on Saturday and Freya and I are thinking of surprising her since we have a long weekend from school. I have already settled it with Jarnie so we can be there for her and I know that she has missed us both as much as we have missed her and Daniel.

The only thing about her not being here really are the nightmares. She is the one constant thing that has kept me grounded through my PTSD. And with her not being here the nightmares are every night. But I just don't want to worry her. Especially since she is my everything. When I startled awake, I looked at the time and saw that it was 3am so I decided to make some coffee and get ready for breakfast. Freya is still asleep so I decided to pack some of our things ready to take to New York. I have booked my own room in the same hotel as Lizzie's so we are all not cramped since her mum is sharing her room. I had everything ready for the flight and prepared some waffles for Freya since it will only take us a couple of hours to get their.

"Hey baby girl, are you excited to see your mum and Daniel?" I asked her as we ate breakfast.

"Yes. I have missed her so much Daddy." She spoke as she sipped her juice.

"Me too, but the flight is in a couple of hours and your grandma is picking us uo from the airport because mummy doesn't know." I told her as I cleaned up the table. "So now go get ready to leave." 

The journey was fairly quick to New York. Freya slept the whole way there which was great. Now we were walking through security as I carried pur bags when Freya squealed and started to run. I watched as she dived into her arms.

"How was your flight?" She asked us both as we made our way out to her car.

"It was great. Freya slept the whole way." I smiled as Freya held her grandma's hand. She put her in the car as I put the bags in the trunk. Before I had chance to close it Jarnie was right beside me.

"How are you really?" She asked me sternly.

"I'm fine Mama J. Really." I told her as I closed the trunk.

"You look extremely tired Y/N." She spoke concerned as we made our to the drivers side door.

"Just some trouble sleeping that's all." I told her with a smile as I opened her door for her knowing that she will drop it with Freya in the car.

"We will finish this later." She told me as she got in the car. The journey to the book reading was fast. Freya sat beside her Grandma in the front row as I sat behind them with the twins as I held Daniel in my arms as he waited for his mummy. When we heard the squeals of excited fans I knew that she was on her way. I smiled proudly as she waved to everyone of her fans before her eyes landed on mine. She then spotted Freya in front of me smiling brightly with tears in her eyes. I watched as Lizzie and Robbie read through the book in different voices for the characters and then they answered a lot of questions before they left.

We were all led to the room they were in and Freya ran straight to her.

"Hi my baby girl." Lizzie said as she hugged her tightly.

"I missed you mummy." She whispered in her mothers neck as Lizzie pressed a kiss to her head.

"I missed you more." She told her before she looked at me with a wide smile.

"I am so proud of you my love." I told her as Jarnie had Daniel as Lizzie put Freya down on the ground.

"Thank you baby." She whispered with a wide smile before she kissed me softly before hugging me. "But how are you both here?"

"We wanted to see you in one of your first book readings. This is important to you and it's important to us." I spoke tenderly as she looked at me with so much love.

"I love you so much." She whispered before she kissed me again.

"I love you more." I told her as I rested my forehead on hers taking in everything about her before we seperated and I congratulated Robbie.

AN

Only a few chapters left dudes. Let me know what you guys think. Don't worry, Robbie isn't going after our Lizzie.