Chapter 79

Lizzie's pov

It's been a few weeks since we've been home. Y/N has been making sure that I'm still resting a lot. He has been getting up with Freya through the night and honestly he has just been perfect. Lately I've been thinking about wedding plans since Freya is now here and well I would be able to enjoy the honeymoon. I've already been brainstorming ideas. I only want a small wedding, nothing too big and extravagant. Just us and our family and friends. I already know that the twins have already decided to take on designing the dress for me and a suit for Y/N. They are coming around later to see Freya. They've stayed in LA for weeks since she was born. They've both said that they want to spend as much time with her as possible. I loved them both for it.

"Hey sweetheart." Y/N said as he kissed me gently giving me a warm cup of tea.

"Thank you." i said with a smile before I looked back at my folder of ideas.

"What're you working on?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Just some plans for the wedding." I told him with a giddy smile.

"Someone's eager to tie the knot." he teased with a smirk.

"Of course I am. I have got the perfect guy to spend the rest of my life with and to make our family bigger." I saod brightly.

"So how would you like the wedding?" He asked me giving me his full attention.

"Well, I only want our family and friends so it's not going to be big. I'd even be happy to elope with you but I would rather declare my love to you in front of everyone." I told him as I gave him a soft kiss.

"Well I would want nothing more my love." He said softly.

"Well the twins are making our dress and suit. And then it's just getting matching for our bridesmaids and groomsmen." I told him as I shown him some colour ideas for the wedding.

"Well i would say go with the coral blue and off white. The bridesmaids in coral blue and the groomsmen in grey suits with coral blue cumberbums and ties with a white shirt. With coral blue pocket squares." He said as he looked over the colour combinations.

"That's actually perfect. You sure you don't want to be a fashion designer and work with my sisters?" I teased him with a smirk.

"I'm good. I actually enjoy what I am learning to be a teacher." he said softly.

"Why is it that you wanted to be a teacher. You never really told me." I asked him as I put the folder down and turned to face him fully.

"Well, I want to help kids explore there full potential and to reach their goals that they set for themselves. Even help the kids that are like me learn that there are ways to overcome and not be defined with their disabilities whether its physical or mental. And show them that individuality is the best thing there is and to not be defined by what others think of them." He said thoughtfully making me smile brightly at his reason.

" You're amazing." I whispered as I gave him a hard passionate kiss which turned into a small make out before I pulled away taking his bottom lip with me.

"And you're mean." he groaned making me laugh at his flustered state.

"It's only another couple of weeks baby." I told him as I squeezed his thigh. We were both broken out of our thoughts when we heard Freya crying. I watched as he got up and ran up to her nursery. I could hear him singing her a lullaby as he changed her before he carried her downstairs for her feed. He handed her to me to feed her while he went to the kitchen.

"Oh, I graduate next week and then in the fall I start my teaching degree." he said casually.

"that's next week?" I asked him shocked that I didn't know.

"yeah. I've got a couple of tickets but I don't know who to give the other to." He said shyly as he moved around the kitchen starting dinner.

"Well Freya and I will definitely be there. But I think that my mum would love to go. She loves you like her own son, sometimes more than me to be honest." I told him making him chuckle

"Yeah mama J is awesome. She's the closest thing to a mum I have ever had." he said softly making me smile. "I am lucky that you're family has been really welcoming to me. They have been nothing but amazing." he said as he brought us both a sandwich in and placed mine on the coffee table.

"That's because they see how amazing you are." I told him honestly making him smile. "In the two years they have known you, you've been nothing but humble and caring to everyone. Despite what your own family is like but youre just the opposite to them."

"Thank you." he said before he ate his sandwich. Once Freya had been winded he put her down in the cot as I fixed my top before we both ate.

Once we both got ready for bed, I sat up with my head against the headboard as I looked over our plans for the wedding. We had the colour plan picked out. Now it's just making some calls and picking a date and picking the perfect venue. And then the perfect destination for our honeymoon. Its going to be weird being away from Freya for a week. We've both said that we don't want to be away longer which is perfect that we agree on something.