Chapter 37

Lizzies pov

Tonight is the premiere for IW, I'm very excited to see what the finished version of it. But I'm also very nervous, I'm happy that I'll have Y/N by my side. I'm also nervous on how he will be on the red carpet. He hasn't done anything like this before. I'm currently making our breakfast while he's gone out for a run. His road rash has healed mostly and he sold his motorcycle. He's still been distant but not as much. He's been hanging with the guys more which is good. I was soon broken out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Good morning love" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning baby" I said as I finished plating up our breakfast. "How are you feeling?" I asked him as I turned around to face him.

"I'm fine love." He said as he gave me a gentle kiss.

"How is it in that head of yours since you know?" I asked him trying not to make him uncomfortable.

"I'm doing better than before. Don't get me wrong I do miss Jamie but it's his choice and I've got to respect that. Besides I have the most beautiful woman by my side." He told me with a smile. I could tell that it was a genuine smile which I'm happy to see the sparkle back in his eyes.

"That's great baby. I'm happy for you. Are you ready for tonight?" I asked him as we sat down to eat.

"I'm quite nervous to be honest. It's a big part of your job and I'm honoured to be by your side." He said with a gentle smile. He really has a way with words.

"Well my team will be here around 5pm with our outfits for tonight." I told him as I finished my breakfast.

"That's cool, as long as I don't have to wear a monkey suit." He said with a chuckle.

"Dont worry, you're wearing a dark grey suit with a dark green shirt so it matches my dress for tonight." I told him with a smile.

"That's cool love, I'm proud of you" he said as he reached over to hold my hand which made me smile wider.
We spent the the rest of the day just cuddling and finishing the avengers films before the premiere tonight.

Y/N pov

I was extremely nervous about tonight but I promised her that I would go with her. I'm really proud of her, we've only been together 6months now and it's going amazing. I couldn't be happier with my shit show of a life. As we had finished AOU the door bell went.

"That's the team, are you ready for this?" She asked me with a soft smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I told her after I had took a deep breath. I watched as she stood up and answered the door. I watched as a few people walked into the living room to set everything up. So I quickly removed myself from the hectic room and made my way over to Lizzie who was talking to her agent.

"So you must be the famous Y/N" she said as she held out her hand for me to shake which I shook nervously and nodded. "I'm Marla, don't worry I don't bite"

"She was just telling me how much time we have to get ready before we have to leave." Lizzie told me as she snaked her right arm around my waist. "I'm gonna get ready first since I'll have my hair and make up done aswell. And then you just have hair and light make up."

"Why do I need make up?" I asked genuinely confused.

"It's so that when they take the pictures you're skin won't show up as oily" she told me with a chuckle like it's common knowledge.

"Ok then" I said with an awkward smile.

"Well I'm gonna get started baby and Marla will go through everything with you" she said before she left to go and get ready. I watched her as she left before Marla spoke up.