Chapter 7

Lizzie's POV

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, I was going out with him again tonight. When I finally decided to get myself our of bed and done my morning routine I didn't know what to do with myself as he wasn't picking me up until later. So I decided to just relax and become a couch potato until I had to get ready. So I ended up just watching some TV and found myself zoning out until I heard my front door open only to see MK making her way over to me.

"Hey liz, what's got you smiling like a goof today?" MK asked as she took a seat next to me

"Hey what are you doing here?" I said as i gave her a hug.

"Am I not allowed to come and visit my baby sis" she asked with a pout which just made me chuckle.

"No, yeah of course you are. I just didn't know you were in town." I said to here with a smile

"Well I'm just taking a break from work to see you. Not seen you in a while." She said with a soft smile.

"Well I'm happy to see you" I replied returning her smile.

"Yeah of course you are. So whats got you all giddy?" She asked with a smirk while turning slightly to face me

"Nothing has, I'm just happy at the moment." I told her with a reassuring smile.

As we were both just sitting there I decided to check the time to see that it was 2pm. So as I got up off the sofa and made my way to my kitchen.

"Hey do you want some lunch?" I shouted over to her

"Yeah I won't say no to food" she shouted back as I just laughed.

"Where's Ashley. Is she here with you." I asked her as she made herbway over to me in the kitchen.

"Yeah she's still at the hotel. You know what she's like for sleep" she said as we both laughed.

"Oh yeah I know. So how've you been?" I asked her as I was finishing get the stuff ready for lunch.

"Oh I've been great, really busy with work. So anything new going on since the last time I saw you.?" She asked with a knowing smirk.

"No not really anything new." I told her as.i avoided her gazem

"Really because you can't stop smiling. So spill, who is he?" She said as she rested her hand on her hip

"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I said trying to convince her to drop it.

"I know there's something, this is the happiest I've seen you in ages." She said with a bright smile.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, knowing that she always senses when there's something new going on without even being told.

"Well I've been feeling really good about myself lately." I told her with a reassuring smile.

We both made our way back to the sofa with out lunch. I knew she wouldn't let this go. But I wasn't going to give in to her tell her. I'd rather see her squirm.

"Oh come on. Theres something going on, and I know it's just not you being happy so spill." She said with a glare.

"There's nothing" Oh shit, I answered all too quickly, she just won't give up.

"Yeah of course there's nothing going on. I will find out eventually." She said whilst pointing her finger at me with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah OK. So anyway how long are you staying for?" I asked innocently.

"Oh,were just staying for the week really just need time to relax" she said as she took a sip of her water.

I let out a sigh of relief thinking that changing the subject would stop her from pushing further. But of course she always has her ways to find sgit out.