Chapter 89

Y/N pov

I woke up the next day tangled in the sheets with Lizzie practically laying on top of me. I ran my hand down her smooth back as I watched her face soften up. I admired how her skin glowed in the sunlight and her hair shining. I watched as her eyes fluttered open with a soft smile on her lips.

"Good morning my love." I greeted her with a kiss to her head.

"Morning baby." She replied with a sheepish smile on her face.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered to her softly as she hid her face in my chest hiding her blush.

"Stop it." She said into my chest before sat up facing me.

"I'm just telling you the truth. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You have the most beautiful heart." I said as I rested my hand on her chest. "And I am lucky to call this amazing woman my wife." I finished making her smile before she captured my lips in a passionate kiss.

"Well let's go and get some breakfast." She said as she got off me and walked towards the bathroom before coming back in just a robe. "Well are you coming?" She said as she looked back at me with a smirk.

"I'm coming." I said as I got up and walked into the bathroom to do my routine before putting on some boxers and joining my wife in the kitchen. I watched as she prepared the fruit and grabbed some greek yoghurt out of the fridge before getting out two bowls. I filled up two glasses with orange juice and lifted her up on the counter so she could eat.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked as she ate some yoghurt.

"How about we go for a hike after lunch." I told her with bright eyes which she nodded.

"That sounds amazing." She said as she looked at me with so much love. "I'm so proud of you you know." She told me softly as she placed her empty bowl in the sink before continuing. "You've gotten so much more confident with your body around me." She told me as her fingers traced my scars

"That's because you make me feel like nothing can beat me down. You give me the confidence to be me and no one else." I told her as I stepped in between her legs and started to rub my hands up and down her silky thighs causing goosebumps to form. Her breath quickened the higher I went before she captured my lips in a loving sensual kiss.

"That's because I love you for who you are and I would never want you to be who you're not." She said as she rested her hands on my shoulders before I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers in a hungry kiss. My hands undone her robe and revealed her perfect naked body. I moved my hand further up her thigh making her gasp allowing me to slip my tongue in. We both sighed as our tongues danced together in unison. I ran my fingers through her folds making her moan into my mouth. I applied pressure to her clit making her kisses become non existent. So I moved my kisses down her jaw and neck sucking harshly on her soft spot making her arch her back into me. I slipped in two fingers into her core thrusting slowly as I sucked on her hardened nipples as she was a panting moaning mess.

"Faster please baby." She moaned out as I added a third finger increasing my speed. Her moans got louder and higher in pitch the more I grazed her g spot. I kept sucking on her breasts and neck marking up any skin I could get my mouth around giving her as much pleasure as I could. "Im gonna." She shouted as I continued my movements before moving my face away to look at her beautiful face contorted with pleasure.

"Look at me when you cum." I told her as I gripped her chin. She opened her eyes and looked at me through her lazy eyelids. "Cum for me my love." I whispered in the space between us. I watched as she screamed my name as she came down from her high before I pulled my fingers from her and watched as she gripped my wrist pulling my cum soaked fingers to her lips and sucking them moaning at the taste of herself before pulling me in for another heated kiss as she shrugged her robe off her shoulders.

After a very eventful morning on the kitchen counter we had our lunch and started our hike. As we were a third of the way Lizzie started to fall behind slightly.

"Are you ok Liz?" I asked her with a knowing smirk earning a glare and a head tilt.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" She said sarcastically as I waited for her to catch up to me. "Oh yeah I know why. Someone decided to fuck me until my legs gave out on the kitchen counter."

"You're the one who wanted me to go harder and faster. And you never said no or told me to stop." I smirked at her as she just huffed and carried on walking making me chuckle at the wobble in her steps. Once we got to the top of the trail we looked out at the view. Of all the trees and hills in the distance. Listening to the rivers flow and the birds chirping in the treetops.

"It's so beautiful." She whispered as she wrapped her arm around mine.

"It is. But not as beautiful as you." I told her as I looked at her.

"No. Nope none of that flattery. We are not having any more sex this week. I want to be able to walk by the time we get home to our princess." She said as she poked my chest making me laugh at her.

"Ok then Elizabeth." I teased her with a smirk. We both had a quick snack and some water before we started our journey back to the cabin. Once we were inside we both went straight to the bathroom to shower.

"No Y/N. I need a shower and having you in there naked and sexy will make it hard for me to resist you so sit on the sofa until I am done." She said as she pushed me into the living room making me laugh at her antics. I watched as she disappeared into the bathroom and heard the door lock.

Once I had finally managed to shower I walked out of the bathroom in just my underwear making lizzie whine.

"Go get some clothes on Y/N." She shouted at me as she turned away.

"But I am hot." I told her with a smirk.

"And thats why I want you dressed. Because you are hot and I am struggling here so please just help me out." She pleaded as she turned back to her task. I retreated and got myself a tshirt and joggers before joining her on the sofa with our dinner. We sat and watched whatever it was that she put on whilst we ate. We then cuddled up on the sofa enjoying each others company. "Oh my mum sent some pictures of Freya." She squealed as she reached forward for her phone. We spent the rest of the night looking at the pictures and watching the videos her mum sent of our Little Princess with smiles on our faces. As much as we are enjoying our time away from everything and it just being us, we both can't wait to see our daughter and hold her when we get home.

AN
There will be some time skips coming up soon and this book is nearing its end. Its sad since it is my first book but I would like to thank everyone who has read it and supported it. You are all truly awesome.
I love you all 🥰🥰