Chapter 58

Lizzie pov

It's been a few months since Y/N has been home. And to tell you the truth I am horny all the time. Its been a very very very long time since I've had sex. I haven't even pleasured myself with being worried about him, especially while he was away. I have finished with Ingrid Goes West, it's all over and now I have some time off before we start on the new avengers movie. So I stay lying in bed as he is in the shower.

"Hey love, do you want some breakfast?" He asked sweetly as he came out of the bathroom fully dressed. I honestly don't know why he's so conscious about his body now. I knew he had some scars before he was MIA and I know the injuries he came home with so I already know there will be more scars.

"Uhm yes please baby." I said as I walked past him to the bathroom giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. After I had finished with my morning routine, I followed the smell of pancakes, I walked up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist while I rested my head on his back.

"Hey baby." I said as I pressed a kissed to his clothed back.

"Hey love, breakfast is nearly done if you want to set the table." He said softly as he finished cooking the last of the pancakes. I set the table and made us both some coffee and some orange juice. He came over and placed my pancakes in front of me while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you baby." I said with a fuzzy smile. We both ate in a comfortable silence sharing glances here and there. I honestly can't wait any longer to spend the rest of my life with this man.

"Oh uh you're spending the day with you're mum today." He said assertively. Honestly the dominance is turning me on so much.

"Ok, what time am I meeting her?" I asked as I squeezed my thighs together as he checked his watch.

"Well she should be here now." He said as the door bell rang. I got up to answer it while he cleared the table and washed the dishes. As soon as I opened it my mum walked past me into the living room.

"Where's Y/N?" She asked me as she turned to face me.

"Ok rude. He's just washing the dishes." I told her with a smile.

"Ok well go and get showered and ready while I spend a bit of time with Y/N." She said as she shooed me upstairs to my room.

Y/N pov

As I was drying my hands off Jarnette came into the kitchen with a bright smile. She knows why I've asked her to spend the day with lizzie to distract her so I can get everything ready for tonight.

"So tonight's the night." She said as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Yeah I'm excited but nervous." I said as she cupped my cheeks. She really is like a mum to me.

"Well that's normal, but you don't have to worry. She will say yes." She said as she tapped my cheeks before heading over to make some coffee for the three of us.

"Thank you for everything." I told her honestly with a smile.

"That's OK sweetie. I'm happy to help." She said softly as she handed me a cup.

"Before you bring her home later would you be able to make sure that she has a nice dress on. I'm gonna surprise her with a little date before you know." I asked her quietly.

"Of course, I'll ask the twins for help." She said with a smirk. "Well David will be here around lunchtime to help you set up."

"That's good." I said with a smile. It wasn't to long until lizzie joined the two of us in the kitchen.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Her mum asked her.

"Yeah, we can go now." She said with a smile. "I'll meet you in the car."