Chapter 28

Lizzie's pov

I woke up this morning feeling like last night was a dream. I felt disorientated, until I realised that I woke up wrapped up in his arms. I looked up at his face to see that he was still sleeping so I just cuddled into him more than humanly possible. I was home. These past 3 months made me realise that he is my home. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts to realise that he had stirred awake.

"Good morning love" he said in his raspy morning voice. Oh god that voice.

"Good morning baby" I replied as I tilted my head up to give him a sweet kiss. We just went back to cuddling for a while longer. I could feel the goosebumps forming where he was tracing patterns on my back. I sighed in content with feeling his embrace again, it was soon ruined by my stomach letting me know it needed feeding. Fucking human anatomy alright!!!

"You hungry baby?" He asked as he kissed the top of my head which I just answered with a nod causing him to chuckle. Oh god I have missed his laughs and giggles. "You're gonna have to let go so I can go and make you some breakfast love" he said as he tried to get up which I just tightened my grip.

"I'm too comfy and don't want to let you go" I said with a pout.

"Well you can always join me in the kitchen if you want?" He said sweetly and I just nodded so I released him from my grip with a huff. I watched as got some clothes on remembering that he said he got shot last night. He threw one of his t shirts that are way too big on me to put on and my panties from last night.

"Baby?" I said as he turned to leave the room. He turned back to face me and I just sat there with a pout and grabby hands wanting him to carry me. He walked over to me and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He walked me to the kitchen and sat me on top of the counter. I watched as he got the ingredients out for pancakes.

"You've been here alot haven't you love?" He asked me shocked at the full cupboards and fridge. I just looked away to hide my blush from him embarrassed that I practically spent most of the here to be closer to him while he was gone.

"You're cute sweetheart" he said as he came over to stand inbetween my legs and gave me a gentle kiss making me smile like a goof. I was happy that he was home and i don't have work for a couple of months yet.

I looked at my phone and seen that there was an email from my agent over an article from last night. I opened it up to find a picture from inside the bar of me kissing Y/N. We haven't came out to the public yet about our relationship and I was worried about how this part of my life would affect him. I started to feel a tightness in my chest and my breathing started to quicken while my eyes started to blur with tears.

Y/N pov

As I was mixing the pancake mix I noticed that Lizzie's breathing started to quicken. I stopped what I was doing and walked over to her and stood in between her legs rubbing circles with my thumbs on her thighs.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked her with my voice full of worry. She just shown me her phone and I saw an article of us both from last night. We had both been careful all through our relationship and we were exactly thinking last night at the bar.

"Hey, can you breath with me?" I asked as I cupped her cheeks to get her to look at me. "Breath in....breath out....in....out" I got her to match my breathing until her breathing calmed down and she soon wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest while I rubbed up and down her back. As soon as she relaxed into me, she looked up at me with red puffy eyes and it hurt to see her like this.

"Thank you baby." She said as she looked me in my eyes.

"It's  OK love. I'm always here for you." I told her as I kissed her head. "Can you tell me what caused your panic attack?" I asked her with a small smile.

"It's just that it's out now about us and it scared me because we haven't spoke about that side and my team want me to ring them as soon as possible." She said as she took a shakey breath before continuing. "You're whole world is going to change now because of this one picture and I dont want to lose you because of it."

"You will never lose me sweetheart. If this is what I have to do to be with you then I'll do it for us. Because you are my home and I don't want to lose you either." I reassured her as I gave her a sweet kiss before looking on her eyes.

"I love you baby" she said as she pulled me in for another hug.

"I love you more" I told her giving the top of her head a kiss.

"Ok, well I'm going to phone my team and see what they say." She told me as she jumped down from the counter and went over to the sofa.

I continued making the pancakes for us both to eat, and cut up some strawberries and banana. As soon as I had plated them up and poured 2 coffees and set them on the dining table. Lizzie came in with a smile so I guess that it went well.

"So how did it go love?" I asked her as I sat down to eat.

"It was OK, were going to ease you into it and not throw you under the bus straight away. So we will start with small dates in public, and I've got an interview booked for 2 weeks from now over this news. We will go over everything that I will get asked and go over what I can and can't say about my projects and then our relationship. You will be with me backstage so you won't be on the sofa with me." She told me and I just nodded taking everything in.

"That sounds fine love" I told her with a bright smile.

"There will probably be a photoshoot a bit further down the line as well. But we can probably back out of it if you're not up for it." She told me as she took a bite of her food.

"I just want to be with you love and nothing else matters to me. If all of this becomes apart of my life I will adjust for us" I told her as I took a sip of my coffee.

"You keep up with this talking, you're not gonna leave the bedroom today baby." She told me with a smirk. We spent the rest of breakfast eating in a comfortable silence before we made our way over to the sofa to watch some TV and cuddle for the day.