Chapter 12

Lizzie's Pov

After a tiring day at work, I made my way home. As I walked through the door I sat straight on my sofa letting out a sigh. As much as I love my job it is stressful alot of the time. I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. When I saw who was calling me I answered straight away.

Lizzie: Hey

Y/N: Hey are you OK

Lizzie: yeah I'm fine, I'm just tired that's all. What about you?

Y/N: Yeah I'm fine.

Lizzie: are you sure because you don't sound fine

Y/N: sorry, its just been a rough afternoon and I just wanted to hear your voice

I couldn't stop the smile that slowly crept on my face after hearing him say that.

Lizzie: do you want to talk about it.

Y/N: no its fine, you probably want to just go to bed anyway, so I'll speak later

Lizzie: no its fine, I like talking to you

Y/N: no honestly it's OK

Lizzie: why dont you come round to mine and we can talk if you'd like to or just to watch a movie.

Y/N: only if your sure I don't want to intrude.

Lizzie: I'm sure. I just want to see you

Y/N: ok, I'll be there soon

After I hung up the phone, I was running around like a mad woman trying to make sure everything was OK. I didn't even bother to check myself until the last minute. As soon as I was about to go to change there was a knock at my door. As I opened it I saw a nervous Y/N.

"Hey come in" I said as I stepped aside to let him pass.

"Hey thanks again for this" he said with a smile.

"it's no problem honestly." I told him as I put my arms around his neck and gave him a sweet kiss.

"it's just this isn't something I'm used to" he told me with a small smile.

"Oh. Why is that? Don't tell me your a virgin" I said with sarcasm which he just laughed.

"Oh no I'm most definitely not a virgin. But this isn't a conversation I want sober" he said with a cheeky smirk giving me a quick hug.

"well would you like a beer" I asked him with a sweet smile.

"please" he said as he followed me through to the living room

"well make yourself at home and I'll be right back." I told him as I made my way through to the kitchen, I got myself a glass of red and a cold beer for Y/N. I started to hear the strumming of my guitar. So I walked back into the living room to not distract him. He was just sat there on the armchair just concentrating in the chords. I was in a trance just watching him until I walked into the door frame and made a loud bang. Which caused him to put the guitar down and run over to me.

"Hey are you OK?" He asked with concern in his eyes while he held my arms.

"yeah I'm fine, thank you" I told him with a sheepish smile.