Chapter 69

Lizzie's pov

We find out the gender of the baby next week. I've started with filming the new avengers movie while Y/N has started with his classes. He's been  amazing these past few weeks since he started school. I know that most nights he comes home extremely tired and he still takes care of me. I had the day off today so I decided that I would cook him a nice meal for him coming home.

"Hey sweetheart." He said as he hugged me from behind as I melted into his touch.

"Hi baby. How was school?" I asked him as I turned around in his arms.

"It's OK I guess. I'm still struggling with some but I'm determined to get there." He said with a smile which made me smile bigger.

"I'm so proud of you baby." I told him before I gave him a soft kiss. "Well go and get out of my kitchen while I finish cooking." I told him.

"I can take over if you're too tired." He said as he stood his ground.

"No, I want to cook for you. You do everything for me and I want to do something for you so shoo." I said as I ushered him out of my kitchen which he complied with his hands up in surrender as he left the room. As I was cooking I heard him playing the guitar. He hasn't played it in a very long time and it was nice to hear him play again. I stood in the doorway silently as he played until he started singing. I had never heard him sing before.

AN Listen to Mitch James : Saving Time

Rising from ashes of my adolescence
Where I guess is where I'm running from
To find a state of mind where I don't have to climb no higher
I just look at you and me

Saving Time
Put you're watch away, we'll be just fine
There's a lack of shooting stars to see
That used to get the best of me, but I swear you get the best in me
When we're saving time
Saving Time

Times when I'm away
I swear I can't stop thinking about you,
Do you feel the same
It's dizzy in my brain
It's like I'm stumbling home again
And you're the paper to my pain, and I'm writing all about when we were

Saving Time
Put you're watch away, we'll be just fine
There's a lack of shooting stars to see
That used to get the best of me, but I swear you get the best in me
When we're saving time
Saving time

Can't think of the words to say, how we got it made?
Coming in from every angle, are we gonna cave
Blurring all of the lines, you cut it so fine
I don't mind, you still own mine when

Saving Time
Put you're watch away, we'll be just fine
There's a lack of shooting stars to see
That you still get the best of me
But I swear you get the best of me

Saving Time
Put you're watch away, we'll be just fine
Saving time
No we're saving time

Once he stopped I clapped my hands while he looked up with wide eyes.

"You didn't tell me you could sing." I told him as I walked over to him and took the guitar from him and sat on his lap.

"It never really came up." He said with a shrug

"That was amazing baby." I told him as I gave him a passionate kiss. "Come on, dinners ready." I told him as I got up and held my hand out for him which he took and lead him to the dining room. He pulled out my seat for me and kissed my cheek before he sat down himself. We both sat and ate in a comfortable silence stealing glances at each other. I'm so lucky that I get to call him mine.

"Are you at work tomorrow?" He asked me softly while I just nodded.

"Yeah, we've got a few stunts to film but then i should be done for a while." I told him as he cleared our plates.

"Please tell me you've got a stunt double, I just don't want you or our little Peanut to get hurt." He said as he rested his hand on my stomach making me smile.

"Yes I have a stunt double. I won't be doing the stunts but I still have to be there." I told him with a smile because no matter how he feels like shit sometimes, he always makes sure that I'm fine.

"Good. Are we finding out the gender next week?" He asked as he turned around to wash the dishes.

"Yes we are, and you do know we have a dish washer?" I told him as I pointed to it.

"Yeah I know we do. It's right here." He said as he pointed to himself with a cheeky grin making me giggle.

"I'm going to check on my garden." I told him, as I walked passed him he slapped my ass with his wet hand making me squeal. "Behave sir." I told him with a wink as I watched his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. The sun was just about to set as I walked around my garden checking for slugs and other pests. I hadn't noticed Y/N walk out with two cups of hot chocolate.

"Hey, I thought we could watch the sunset together." He suggested as he handed me my cup.

"That would be nice." I told him softly as I took a sip and hummed. He laughed at me and I tilted my head in confusion. "What's funny?"

"You've got cream on your lip." He said as he used his thumb to wipe it off.

"I know what other cream I could probably have." I teased him making him choke on his drink as I laughed at his reaction. "Dont die on me now, I need you to help raise our little Peanut."

"You're gonna be the death of me one day." He said making me laugh. We both sat on one of the loungers with me on his lap just enjoying the night and being together.

AN
Sorry I haven't posted this story in a while but hope you enjoyed the fluff