Chapter 85

Lizzie's pov

I was missing Y/N already and he had  only just left. Scar and the twins were having fun with us all getting ready. I noticed Scar smirk when she had something behind her back.

"What is that you got?" I asked her hoping that it wasn't a t-shirt like the one we're making Y/N wear.

"You both got one." She smirked as she  shown me the t-shirt. It read 'My groom to be is a simp for me' with a picture of his face.

"Oh my god. Why do you hate me?" I asked them as they all laughed at me.

"You agreed to Y/N wearing one so it's only fair that you wear one too." MK smirked as we all finished getting ready.

"Ok then, so what are we doing today?" I asked nervously.

"We are going to the spa and then we are going to have some fun with the girls." Ashley said excitedly. Atleast it's not too much. I just want to come home so I can cuddle with Y/N tonight.

"Dont worry, you will still have your cuddles with Y/N before he is staying at mine with Colin, while Rose and I stay here with you." Scar said with a smirk.

"Ok then. Let's get this show on the road." I said as we all cheered and went downstairs. I locked up before we all got in the limo that they had hired. Once I got inside all of the other girls were there. I was excited for today with my closest friends.

"First stop to the spa." MK shouted as everyone cheered. We were all listening to music and drinking champagne. Brie and tessa were dancing making everyone laugh. I was wondering how Y/Ns party was going.

"So how is everything with this Y/N. I'm actually offended that I haven't gotten to meet him yet?" Aubrey asked me with a smirk.

"It's amazing. He's amazing and that's because you have been away filming for two projects on the run." I told her matching her smirk.

"Ok, I agree that I have worked alot. But I do need to meet him and make sure that he is good enough for you." She said through narrowed eyes.

"Oh don't worry Aubrey. He is good enough for Lizzie. Sometimes I wish Colin was like him." Scar said as she sat beside me. "He treats her like a queen. There's nothing that he wouldn't do for her."

"He sounds amazing. Does he have a brother that you can set me up with?" She asked me.

"I'm afraid he hasn't." I said with a soft smile.

"Well I'm glad he makes you happy." She said giving me a hug.

"Ok ladies were here. Let's go and get  our pamper on." MK smiled as she stood up ready to leave the limo.

"I think she's more excited about your bachelorette party than you." Scar teased making me laugh and nod in agreement.

We all followed her inside the building and were led to changing rooms and were handed robes. I honestly know that Scar is more excited about this than I am.

After spending a few hours at the spa and coming out feeling refreshed. I decided to check my phone and I saw a text from Y/N.

Y/N

I miss you my love.
I can't wait to see you tonight.
I love you so much my wife to be.
can't wait for Sunday.
I'm gonna stop texting now because Colins threatened to confiscate my phone

I smiled at his text before shooting hin a quick I love you back before putting it away because I know that Scar will do the same.

"So what next?" I asked her as she sat beside me.