Chapter 34

Lizzie's pov

I woke up to the bed being empty, I felt around with my arm to double check, and that bastard left me alone. So I decided to go into the living room to see where he is. And he's no where to be found. I saw a note on the coffee pot in his handwriting.

Good morning love

There's fresh coffee in the pot if you've woke up before I come back. I've only gone for a run and to pick up some breakfast. I'll see you soon.
I love you beautiful

I couldn't help the big smile on my face. Just as I started to make my way over to the sofa with cup in hand, the door opened with Y/N covered in sweat.

"Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" He asked me as he put the food down on the coffee table.

"I slept great baby, thank you. What's for breakfast?" I asked him eyeing up the bag.

"I got us both breakfast burritos" he said as he handed me mine before he started to make his way into the bedroom.

"Where are you going baby?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm going for a shower." He said in a duh tone before heading into the bedroom. Well I guess I'm eating alone then.

By the time I had finished my breakfast he had made his way onto the sofa to eat.

"So how was you're run baby?" I asked him as I turned to face him.

"It was good and relaxing. Like I really needed it" he told me with a smile as he finished his breakfast. "So what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know baby. What time is Jamie coming tonight?" I said with a small smile.

"He's coming at 8. So I'm gonna cook my famous pasta" he said with a grin.

"Thats sounds great baby. Should we just cuddle for now." I asked him with puppy eyes.

"Of course love, come here." He said as he opened his arms. I quickly situated myself in his arms with my head in the crook of his neck. One of the things I love most about him is that he loves doing the little things with me just enjoying each others company.

"Do you have everything you need to cook?" I asked him with my voice being muffled in his neck.

"No but I'll go to the store soon baby." He said as he pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"I'll come with you baby" I said as I pressed a kiss to his neck. We spent the rest of the morning cuddled up on the sofa feeling safe in his arms. I could spend the rest of my life like this with him and that feeling is scary and amazing at the same time.

Y/N pov

I love the feeling of having her in my arms every moment I can. She is the one that I see my future with and I can't wait for the all the years to come. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was lunch time before pressing a soft kiss to her head.

"What would you like for lunch?" I asked her as I looked down at her face in my neck.

"I don't know baby. I'm just too comfy to move." She said as she tightened her grip on me.

"Come on love, we need to eat. I could make something or we can go out if you would like?" I asked her as I laughed at her antics.

"Ok we can go out to eat and then we can get the grocerys from the store." She said as she sat up to face me with her lips ghosting mine.

"Let's get dressed then love" I said before pressing a soft gentle kiss to her lips. We both soon got up and dressed and made our way out to her car. I opened the drivers side door for her to get in before making my way around the car.

"So where would you like to eat baby?" She asked as she kept her eyes on the road.

"How about McDonald's? Just go through the drive through." I said with a shy smile.

"That sounds perfect." She said as she carried on driving.

We had both had our lunch and are already at the store getting the ingredients for dinner. I was in charge of pushing the cart around while she pranced around the aisles picking up the grocerys. I couldn't help the smile on my face watching her being so carefree and happy. When we had both got to the cashier, as she had her back turned I quickly handed the cashier my card before Lizzie could do anything about it which resulted in a head tilt.

"Is that supposed to scare me love" I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah it is" she said sternly which only made me laugh more. We had both loaded the bags in the car and started our journey back home. The journey was in a comfortable silence. We both carried the bags up to the apartment and started on putting the stuff away.

"So the head tilt really doesn't scare you?" She asked me like it was the most important question.

"No, should it?" I asked her confused.

"It's Wanda's head tilt. It's usually only an angry head tilt before she uses her powers." She said like I should know.

"Well I've never seen any of your movies love. You don't like watching them."I told her as I made my way closer to her.

"Well you're going to have to watch the over MCU movies before the premiere so we've got alot of work to do before then." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm going with you?" I asked her with a shy smile.

"Of course you are doofus. I want my love there by my side if that's what you want" she asked as she searched my eyes for any doubts.

"I would love nothing more sweetheart." I told her as I closed the gap and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Good now you get to work, I'm going to have a bath and get ready before Jamie comes" she said as she pushed back towards the kitchen laughing. We spent the rest of the day cooking and getting ready before Jamie showed up. I'm really nervous to be honest because I know tonight could go 2 ways. 1) I could tell him everything and he will never talk to me again 2) I could just not tell him and let him carry on thinking that his dad's a Saint.

So all I can do is wait and see what happens....