Chapter 71

Y/N pov

The new avengers premiere is this week and I want to start on Little Lizzies nursery but I want it to be a surprise for Lizzie but i need to figure out how to do it. So I went to the one place that I know someone will help with a plan. It didn't take them long to open the door after I knocked.

"Hey Y/N, come in. Where's Lizzie?" Scarlett asked as I followed her into the kitchen.

"She's spending some time with her mum." I told her as she handed me a coffee. "I actually came for your help."

"Ok then. What do you need?" She asked me softly.

"Well as you know we haven't started on the babys nursery and I want to surprise her." I told her with a smile which she returned.

"Yeah I can do that. How long do you think you'll need." She asked me with a smirk.

"A few days maybe?" I asked her with hopeful eyes. "I want to have it finished before the premiere this week."

"Yeah I can do that. Well organise a girlie trip away before the premiere." She said with a smile.

"Thank you. I just want to do something nice for her." I told her honestly. "But this has to come across like it's your idea." I told her with a smirk.

"Dont worry, I'm a good actress." She teased.

"Eh." I said as I shrugged my shoulders as she slapped my arm laughing. "I already know you're a good actress, lizzie made sure that I watched some of you're movies. Do you think Colin will be up for helping?"

"Will I be up for helping with what?" He asked as he got himself a cup of coffee.

"Helping Y/N decorating the nursery while I take Lizzie and Rose away for a girls trip before the premiere." Scar said nonchalantly.

"But the premiere is in less than a week?" He said as he looked between Scar and me.

"Yeah, we will be finished before they come back. I want to surprise her for after the premiere." I said with a smile. "Especially after everything she has done for me. She has stood by me through all of my shit and not once tried to leave."

"Ok then fine. I'll help you. When do we start?" He asked us both as I looked at Scar for an answer.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll come round tonight and tell her to pack a bag and I'll pick her up." She said as she put her cup in the sink.

"Thank you Scar, you're the best." I said as I gave her a quick hug. "I'll see you tomorrow Colin." I said as I walked out and started my journey home. Once I walked in I saw Lizzie and her mum sat on the sofa talking together. I gave Lizzie a kiss on the cheek before I headed towards the kitchen. I hope that my plan works, her mum knows what I'm doing because I had ran it by her first over the whole surprise because I know that lizzie isn't the biggest fan of surprises. Once I walked back in with my drink I sat in a chair as lizzie turned to face me. She had an unreadable expression on her face.

"Where were you?" She asked me calmly.

"I was out for a bit." I said as I shrugged my shoulders as her mum just smirked.

"Yeah I get that but where?" She asked me more irritated than before.

"I was out." I said calmly before I got up and walked back into the kitchen.

"But where?" She said as she followed me.

"Is this your hormones because I think I might need to go to the hospital for whiplash." I teased with a smirk.

"I am not joking Y/N." She said as she rested her hands on her hips. I could hear her mum laughing from the living room at what was happening.

"Yeah I can see that love." I said hoping the pet name would soothe her hormones.

"Tell me where you was?" She raised her voice slightly.

"I'm not doing this right now." I said as I went to walk out of the kitchen but she pushed me back into the counter. I had a look of horror on my face as did her mum.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she realised what she had done with guilt in her eyes. I was frozen in my place after what she had done. She had never done anything like that to me. "Im so sorry. I don't know what came over me." She said as she started to cry before running out passed her mum upstairs. I heard the bedroom door slam before either one of us spoke.

"I think you need to talk to her. That's not like her." Her mum told me softly.

"I will, I just never thought she would do something like that." I said quietly.

"Me neither. She's never been a violent person but she will feel better if you talk to her." She said as she gave me a hug before she left. I grabbed a bottle of water for her before I started to make my way upstairs. I heard her sobbing through the door so I knocked so I didn't startle her.

"Come in." She said as she sniffled. I walked up to her side of the bed and I handed her the water. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." She whispered as she wiped her tears aggressively.

"It's OK, I know that you didn't mean it. It's these hormones that make everything 10x worse than what they actually are." I said as I beckoned her to cuddle which she did hesitantly. "I know you're sorry love, but its OK. Im here OK."

"I just hate these hormones. They're too much." She said as she cried into my shirt

"I get that, I do but we will get through it together OK." I told her as I rubbed her back soothingly. "In a few months we will have our little lizzie in our arms and we will start a new chapter together. We will be a family." I said as I kissed her head.

"Thank you." She said as I wiped her tears as I cupped her cheeks.

"Hey I'm always gonna be here as long as you want me to be." I told her with a soft smile which she returned. I gave her a soft kiss which she returned. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said with a fuzzy smile. Just as she cuddled back into me, the bedroom door swung open to reveal a very excited Scar.

"Hey lovebirds." She greeted before she saw lizzie. "Hey what's wrong Lizbug?" She asked her softly as she sat at the edge of the bed.

"It's just these hormones." She said as she waved it off.

"Ok then, well pack a bag for a few days. Rose, you and I are going to a spa getaway just us girls." She said with a wide smile. "And I'll be here at 9.30am to pick you up." She said as she stood up and walked out.

"Will you be OK while we're gone?" Lizzie asked softly

"Yeah I'll be fine. I've got Colin and the guys so I'll be fine. You deserve a little break." I told her honestly as I kissed her head. She snuggled further into me slowly drifting off to sleep while she held her close.