Chapter 64

Lizzie's pov

I still didn't realise how much his PTSD still effects him. He seems to hide it really well but I just need him to be honest with me about it. He's currently cooking our dinner for my family who will be here at any moment. I am really nervous to tell them that we're expecting but im excited at the same time. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard the door bell ring multiple times. I quickly ran to the door for my parents and the twins. It wouldn't be so bad since they all love Y/N.

"Hi sweetie." My mum greeted as she hugged me. We all went into the living  and sat down.

"Where's Y/N?" Dad asked softly

"He's cooking dinner, he said he wanted to cook today." I said with a small smile.

"So how has he been?" He asked quietly.

"Uhm he's been OK I guess. It's still hard on him and he starts school next semester." I said with a wide smile at the end.

"What do you mean? Wouldn't he have already graduated?" Ashley asked.

"No he didn't graduate. He struggled alot in school so he joined the army instead which was something he wanted to do." I told them with a soft smile.

"That's amazing that that's someone he wants to do. Does he know what job he wants?" Mum asked softly after glaring at Ashley.

"Yeah he said he wants to be a teacher." I said with a wide smile because I'm really proud of him.

"That's great. So whats for dinner?" MK asked with a smile.

"Lamb stew. It was his pop's recipe." I said with a smile as I could smell the different aromas. "I'm gonna go and check on him." I said as I left to the kitchen. I stood and watched as he was moving around the kitchen gracefully.

"Are you OK love?" He asked me as I turned to face me with a soft smile.

"Yeah im fine baby. How long until dinner?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It will be ready soon love. I'm just gonna set the table and then I will call you all through. Now go and relax hot mama." He said with a smirk as he squeezed my ass earning a small moan.

"Now that's not fair." I said with a pout which he kissed away.

"It's my turn." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck before he turned away to finish on his task. I huffed and made my way back into the living room to my family. We talked about the twins fashion line and everything and anything.

"Dinners ready." Y/N came in with a smile before everyone walked into the dining room. "Does anyone want a drink?"

"I'll have a red wine." The twins and my mum said.

"I'll have a beer son." My dad said.

"Just waters fine baby." I said with a smile. I watched as he left the room as everyone started eating. It didn't take him long to bring in everyone's drinks as they all thanked him before he sat down beside me.

"Why aren't you drinking?" Ashley asked with a furrowed brow.

"I am." I stated as I took a sip of my water.

"No you never pass up red wine. Especially if it's your favourite." MK said just as confused making my mum and dad look between us.

"Well, we did invite you here for a reason." I said as I wiped mouth as I looked between them as Y/N squeezed my hand. "Im pregnant." I told with a soft smile as Y/N handed my mum the ultrasound. We were bombarded with squeals of excitement and congratulations and I couldn't be happier.

Jamie's pov

I was sat in my hotel room as I was waiting for my mum and dad to pop in. I was flicking through the channels trying to find something to entertain me while I waited. It didn't take long for there to be a knock on my door.

"Hey guys." I greeted as they came in to the room with their bags.

"So what happened when you spoke to him?"  Dad asked as he put their bags down before grabbing a drink.

"Well the usual saying shit about you guys and oh yeah he's engaged to her now." I told them as I grabbed myself a beer.

"I'm gonna ruin that lad." He sneered as he finished his drink.

"How?" She asked him as I looked between them.

"Well Jamie, you will way you believe him, make him think that you're on his side then when his guard is down we will destroy him." He said with a sly smirk.

"What will we do?" I asked as I sat down.

"You will find out everything that you can for me and I will figure out the rest. I am not going to let him drag my name through the mud." He shouted. "So get started."

"Ok I'll shoot him a text." I said as I picked up my phone.

Y/N pov

I was cleaning the dishes as lizzie was laughing and joking in the living room with her family. I was about to go and join them when my phone buzzed. When I looked at it I saw a text from Jamie.

Jamie: can we talk. No arguments. Just talk like we used to

Y/N: I don't know. I'm not sure that I can trust you Jamie

Jamie: why not?

Y/N: you know why.

Jamie: well you don't have to trust me. I just want it to go back to the way we were.

Y/N: I'll think about it.

Jamie: thats all I ask.

I looked at the screen before I sighed and left my phone on the side before walking in to them. I stood and watched smiling as they were all laughing and joking. They definitely are the family that I had always wanted but never really got. Instead I got a fucked up one that I wish I could just never see anymore. Hell I even moved States to get away from them aswell. But we spent the rest of the night laughing and joking until her family went home.

"Hey are you OK baby?" She asked me as I lay down next to her.

"Yeah I'm OK. I guess. Did you enjoy your evening?" I said as she lay her head on my chest.

"Yeah I did. It was everything I dreamed it would be. I just wish that you and Jamie were OK so you have someone else to share this with." She said softly as she drew shapes on my stomach.

"Yeah well he texted me today. Saying he wants us to get back to the way we were." I told her as I stayed looking at the ceiling.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"You were enjoying you're day with you're family and that's important to me." I told her with a soft smile.

"Well are you going to meet with him?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I don't know if I can trust him again." I said with a sigh.

"Well you should just see what he has to say for himself and go from there. You don't have to trust him and let your guard down." She told me as she cuddled further into me.

"You're right. I'll message him tomorrow and set something up." I said as she yawned. "Go to sleep love. I love you." I said as I pressed a kiss to her head.

"I love you more baby." She said tiredly as she kissed my neck.

"Not possible." I whispered as she fell asleep.