Chapter 33

Y/N pov

I woke up a few hours after I fell asleep after texting Lizzie. I felt a weight on my chest so I looked down to see Lizzie still fast asleep. I lay there for awhile before my bladder wanted attention so I gently woke her. 

"Hi love" I said as I planted a soft kiss to her head.

"Hi baby" she replied with a soft smile on her face as she tightened her grip around my stomach.

"You're gonna have to let me go love" I told her as she just grunted and shook her head. " I need to use the bathroom sweetheart."

She soon moved from me with a huff which made me chuckle. I made my way over to the bathroom as Lizzie lay back down.

"Are you OK baby?" She asked me as I made my way back into the bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told her as I walked over to her to give her a sweet kiss before walking over to the closet.

"You know you can talk to me about anything?" She said as she looked me in the eyes searching for any other emotion.

"I know love. Thank you" I replied as I started to get changed. "So what are we doing for this date night?"

"That is a surprise. I've got to go home to get ready yet." She said as she made her way out of the room. I just watched her as she swayed her hips. Honestly this woman is everything. After I had finished getting changed I followed her into the living room and sat next to her on the sofa as she turned to face me.

"Have you spoke to Jamie?" She asked as she rested her hand on my forearm.

"Yeah I did. He rang last night, he's going back to Chicago to work. So he's coming to have dinner with us on Saturday before he leaves." I told her with a small smile.

"That's good. Have you spoke to him about your dad?" She asked with concern.

"No, I don't think I will." I told her as I got up to make us both a coffee.

"Why not? He needs to know" she said as she followed me.

"Because he still thinks he is a Saint and I just dont want to ruin the relationship I have with him." I told her as I passed her her drink.

"Ok baby. But I don't think it will ruin your relationship with him." She told me with a reassuring smile.

"So what do I need to wear for tonight?" I asked her hoping that she will drop the previous topic.

"Something smart. I tell you what I'll just pick it out for you" she said with a smile which just made me chuckle as she made her way into the bedroom.

"So I'm guessing we're going out then?" I asked as I followed her.

"Yeah we are. I'm ready to go out in public with you if that's OK?" She said as she peaked out of the closet.

"Whatever makes you happy love" I told her with a smile. She soon settled on a blue shirt with grey slacks for me.

"Well we should get going soon so we can get showered and ready before our reservation" she said as she put my clothes in a suit bag. We both made our way out of my apartment towards her car. The journey to her house was a comfortable silence. As soon as we walked into her house I put my clothes on her bed and made my way back down to the kitchen to find her scrolling on her phone.

"Hey love, what time are the reservations?" I ask her as I make my way towards her.

"They're at 7. We will have to get ready soon baby." She said as she gave me a quick kiss.