Chapter 70

Y/N pov

Today is the day that we will find out the gender of the baby. I couldn't wait to see them again. I was currently making Lizzie's breakfast while she got herself ready.

"Perfect timing." I said as I placed her breakfast out in front of her.

"Thank you baby." She said as she gave me a sweet kiss. I turned around to get my coffee and her orange juice. "You not having any?"

"No, I'm not really hungry." I told her as I drank my coffee.

"Is this something to do with the nightmares?" She asked softly.

"Yeah I guess so. I still get them everyday and I don't really have much of an appetite after waking up until lunch time." I told her with a shrug.

"I'm sure that's not healthy." She said concerned.

"It's nothing to worry about. I'll talk about it with my therapist if you want." I told her with a smile.

"Thank you baby. I just want to make sure that you're OK." She said as she finished her breakfast. I took her plate and started to clean up. Once I was done I admired her, she has a little bump and everytime I look at it, it makes me smile and forget all of the shit that had happened in my life.

"Wow they're really growing." I said as I approached her and rested my hand on her stomach.

"Yeah they are. I love them so much already." She said as she rested her hand on mine as she looked in my eyes with nothing but happiness and love. I leant in and gave her a gentle kiss. "I love you baby."

"I love you more." I told her softly.

The rest of the morning went by fast and we were in the doctors office waiting for our appointment. My leg was bouncing up and down. It seemed like I was more nervous than lizzie and she was the one pushing the little one out in 20weeks time.

"Are you OK baby?" She asked me concerned as she rested her hand on my leg.

"Yeah im OK I guess." I told her with a smile which she returned as she kissed my cheek.

"Everything's going to be fine baby." She said softly. 

We didn't have to wait much longer because we got called through. Lizzie got up on the table as the doctor put the gel on her stomach before they started to move the ultrasound thingy (I still don't know what it's called) around. We heard the babys heart beat loud and clear. It was the best sound you could listen to besides lizzies voice of course.

"Well everything is perfectly fine. Would you like to know the gender?" They asked us

"Yes please." Lizzie answered with a soft smile not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Well you're having a baby girl. Congratulations." They said as they gave us the printed pictures and Lizzie some towels. I took the towels as she looked at the pictures as I wiped her stomach. We walked out hand in  hand as she kept looking at the pictures.

"I can't believe were having a little girl." She said as we got to the car and she was leaning against it.

"I know. We're going to have our own little Lizzie." I said with a wide smile as I gave her a soft passionate kiss. Once I pulled away I opened the door for her and helped her in before walking around and getting in myself. I took a deep breath before starting the car. I have been behind the wheel a few times alone and with Colin. But today was the first time behind the wheel with Lizzie. I know on the way here I was fine but it still doesn't stop the nerves.

Lizzie's pov

I watched again as Y/N tried to calm his nerves. He has been better with managing his  PTSD and I couldn't be anymore proud of him. I watched as he nervously started the car.

"Do you want me to drive baby?" I asked him as I rested my hand on his knee.

"It's OK love. I'll be fine just nervous that's all." He said with a soft smile as I could slowly see his nerves disappear. He started our journey home not taking his eyes off the road. He kept glancing at the mirrors every now and then. Before I knew it we were home. He got out and quickly made his way over to open my door. I kissed his cheek in thanks as he held my hand as we walked inside. I was happy with my life the way it was. I know it's not the ideal situation. Having a baby before getting married but it's all falling into place and I couldn't be happier.

"What do you want for dinner baby?" I asked him as I watched him get his things ready.

"Whatever you would like love. I've got to go head out. I've got a test first." He said as he gave me a soft kiss before he grabbed his keys.

"Ok baby. Good luck." I told him softly.   I watched as he left the house. I decided to do some cleaning before starting dinner. I wanted to make something that would be ready in time for him coming home.

I was really proud of how far he has become since he came home. He honestly surpasses everyone's expectations of him. And I'm sure he's going to make one hell of a teacher. Just as I was taking our food out of the oven he walked through the door.

"Hey love, I could've cooked when I came home." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know baby but you do everything for me and I just wanted to do something nice for you." I told him as i melted into his touch. I fought back a moan as he kissed me sweet spot. The worst thing about these hormones make me want him whenever I can get him.

After I had plated up our food, before I could get the plates he already had them and started to walk into the dining room. He put the plates down and pulled out my chair for me. We both ate in a comfortable silence.

"So how did your test go?" I asked him softly which he just beamed at me.

"It went OK I think. I'm not entirely too sure. I was nervous and my mind went blank for a while but then I remembered that you always want me to believe in myself so I just thought of you and then the answers just came flowing out." He said with a smile.

"That's amazing. I'm so proud of you and you should be too." I told him with a wide smile.

"Thank you." He said as he gave me a sweet kiss before he picked up our plates and walked into the kitchen.

"Uhm the new movie premieres next month and I wanted to know if you'd come with me?" I asked him nervously as I followed him. He turned around to face me with a smile.

"I already assumed I was going with you. I wouldn't miss it or any others in the future. I would be there for everyone if you allow me." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you. I just dont know how we're gonna hide this for much longer." I said as I motioned to my stomach.

"Well, I'm sure that for the premiere your team will have all of that figured out and as for when our little Lizzie gets bigger we will figure that out too. Together." He told me making me smile as i rested my head in his chest.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I said as I looked at him.

"Well how about you go and have a nice shower while I wash these and then sit on the bed and I will give you a back massage." He said as he gave me a sweet kiss.

"Ok baby, I'll see you in a bit." I said as I gave him one last peck before disappearing to our room. I don't know how I got so lucky to have him in my life let alone to be marrying him and starting a family with him.