Chapter 65

Y/N pov

I'm still not entirely sure if I should meet up with Jamie. It's been a few days since he texted me and I haven't texted him yet. I'm still unsure about him. I don't know what his intentions are but I do miss him like crazy. So I decided to give him a call.

Jamie: Hey bro.

Y/N: no don't think that everything is forgotten about. Lizzie said i should hear you out, so meet me tomorrow at our usual diner at 2pm.

Jamie: ok ill see you later Y/N

Y/N: Yeah,

I quickly hung up not wanting to stay on the phone. I needed to know what he wanted. He wanted nothing to so with me and now he's coming back into my life. I swear if he's up to something I won't hold back especially if it brings harm to Lizzie I will kill him.

"Hey baby, did you have another nightmare last night?" Lizzie asked as she joined me in the garden.

"Yeah and I was thinking alot about what you said about Jamie." I told her honestly. "So I'm meeting him tomorrow at 2."

"Wow, well just be careful. I don't want you to go backwards. You've done so well to get better and I dont want anything to happen to you." She said as she rested her head on my chest.

"I love you so much and I can't wait to marry you." I told her softly as she looked in my eyes with those enchanting emerald eyes.

"I love you more." She said softly wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Not possible." I said before I kissed her sweetly. "I've got another therapy session this afternoon. Will you be OK?"

"I'll be fine baby, I'm going to go and meet Brie and Scar for a lunch and probably do some shopping with them." She said softly as she made herself a fruit bowl for her breakfast.

"Just be careful love. Call me if you need me." I told her seriously.

"I'll be fine baby." She said in a serious tone.

"I know. I'm just worried if you run into Jamie. I still don't trust his intentions until I know what game he's playing at." I said seriously.

"You need to learn that not everyone has an ulterior motive." She said as she scoffed

"That's just it. Everyone does and until I know what he's up to. I'm trying to keep you and the baby safe. You are everything to me and it would kill me if anything happened to you." I told her as I ran my hands over my face.

"Well don't worry as much." She said as she walked upstairs. Honestly I don't know whats up her ass today.

Lizzie's pov

I understand that he is worried about my safety but everything isn't a battlefield. He's home  safe now and he needs to realise that. Once I was ready I went downstairs to see him sat on the sofa with his head in his hands.

"I'm heading out now baby." I said as I put my shoes on.

"I'm sorry if I'm being overbearing, I just want to keep you safe." He said with a strained voice.

"It's OK, I'll call of I need to." I said as I gave him a soft kiss. "I love you."

"I love you." He shouted after me as I smiled. It didn't take me long to get to Scarletts.

"Hey Scar, are you OK?" I asked as I walked in as she was sat having a coffee.

"Yeah I'm OK Lizzie. How have you been?" She asked softly as she got up to make me a tea.

"I've been great." I said with a soft smile. "I'm happy to spend some time just us girls though."

"What's happening with you and Y/N?" She asked. I have no idea how she knows when something is wrong.

"It's just that he's getting overprotective. He said to call him if I need him. But he's being paranoid with Jamie." I sighed.

"Well he's just thinking of your safety. There's nothing wrong with that." She said while I hummed knowing that she's right. I just really need to stop causing these little disagreements when everything is going good between us.

"Are you ready to go." I asked her as I washed my cup.

"Yeah let's go." She said as she grabbed her keys and we both went out taking her car

Jamie's pov

I was sat waiting for my parents to come back. I was excited to tell my dad that were finally getting somewhere with Y/N. It wasn't until my phone rang and it was my dad.

D: Jamie, come and meet us for lunch. I'll text you the address.

J: ok dad. I'll be there soon.

As soon as I got the text I left the room almost immediately to go and meet them. I know I had always been their favorite kid but it did feel good to get their praise every now and then. We ate our food in a comfortable silence.

"He's meeting me tomorrow for lunch." I told them as I took a sip of my water.

"That's good. We just need you to get his trust and then I will take over from there." He said with a sly smirk on his face. I wasn't really sure how I felt about this. As much as I don't trust Y/N, he's still my brother. He always looked out for me no matter what.

Lizzies pov

We were walking towards the mall from the restaurant when I recognised Jamie. But then I recognised the other man next to him is his father. I quickly pulled my phone out and sent a quick text to Y/N.

"Are you OK Liz?" Scar asked as we stopped walking.

"I don't know but Y/Ns brother is here with his dad." I said barely above a whisper.

"What? Do you think he's seen you?" She asked as she stood in front of me while I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey Lizzie. How are you?" I heard Jamie shout behind Scar.

"Hey, I'm good." I said keeping the conversation short trying to get away.

"That's great. I heard you're engaged to Y/N." He said as I watched his dad raise an eyebrow with a sly smirk. I really needed to get out of this now.......