Chapter 20

Y/N pov

Today is the day that I'm surprising Lizzie at work since I haven't really seen her since the weekend. We've texted and spoke on the phone but I miss seeing her and being with her. So I'm excited and nervous at the same time. So after I had got out of bed I decided to go for a quick run to try and calm myself. I have no idea why I'm so nervous but everytime I got to see I always am. Its like she's got a hold on my heart and I just can't shake her. Every thought I have is of her. She just makes everything brighter and she doesn't have to try.

So as I was on my run, I was thinking what to do for lunch. So after my run I went and got a shower and got dressed to go to the shop. I decided on doing like a little picnic for her. I made BLTs and even made her anchovies on toast because I remember her saying it was her favourite snack. I had packed some fruit and sparkling water all in a little picnic basket. After I had finished with packing the basket I got the message off Chris E that they were going on their lunch breaks soon, so I quickly grabbed the basket and my wallet, phone and keys and started my way to set. As soon as I parked up I saw Chris waiting for me at the gate.

"Hey she's still on set at the moment. Scarletts stalling her until I give the signal." He told me as I was signing the ND form.

"thats great, where's her trailer." I asked as I looked up at him.

"this way." He said as he started walking towards where the trailers are. As we were walking to lizzies trailer, we were just talking about some funny Tom moments from last night since he was the youngest out of the three us. Chris helped me get inside the trailer set up ready and left as soon as to go back to set. Not 5 minutes after Chris had left the trailer door opened and Lizzie stood there in shock, slowly her smile started to show as she walked towards me and threw her arms around my neck and crashed her lips onto mine. When we pulled away, I noticed she was still in her Wanda costume, (gonna do it from the time frame of Infinity War, so there's gonna be no Robbie) and she looked absolutely stunning. I looked her up and down until my gaze landed on her cleavage.

"Hey, my eyes are up here Y/L/N" she said as she put a finger under my chin to move my gaze to her eyes.

"Oh... erm .... Hi" I stuttered out mentally kicking myself out of embarrassment.

Lizzie just laughed at my flustered state before snapping me back into reality.

"you did this for me?" She asked as she looked at the picnic basket with a bright smile.

"I wanted to surprise you with you working hard, and I missed seeing your gorgeous face." I told her with a bright smile.

"thank you. And I missed you." She said as she gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"well let's dig in." I said as I lead her to the sofa. As soon as we both sat down, we started to take the food out of the basket, as soon as her eyes landed on her anchovies on toast, her eyes crinkled as a huge smile formed on her face. "is this what I think it is?" She asked with a big smile.

"Yeah, I bought it today so you could have an extra reason to smile." I told her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"thank you, I can't believe you remembered, I only told you on one of our early morning talks" she said as she looked at me with a look she hasn't given me yet.

"you deserve whatever makes you happy Lizzie" I told her as we both started to eat.

"look at you, getting all sappy on me" she said as she nudged my shoulder making me laugh.

"that side of me is only reserved for you." I said as I stared into her eyes.

"so are you staying for the rest of the day?" She asked as she took a sip of her drink.