Chapter 8

Y/N Pov

As I make my way up to Lizzie's door, I rub my clammy palms on my thighs to try and calm my nerves. I take a deep breath before knocking. As lizzie opens the door and I'm just standing there speechless. After what seems like forever I'm finally able to speak.

"Hi" I said with a shy smile.

"Hi" lizzie greeted with a bright smile.

We both just stand there for a moment until MK decides to break the silence.

"Hi, so you're the mystery dude that's got my sister smiling like a goof?" MK asked with a teasing smirk while I just shuffled my feet nervously.

"Seriously MK. This is why I don't let you come to see me when I have dates." Lizzie told her while she rolled her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you" I said while I held out my hand out for her to shake which she took.

"Thank you its nice to meet you too. Well I'll let you get to your date. Bye now" MK said as she made her way past me to the door.

We both laugh and watch as she makes her way out of the door to her car.

"I'm sorry about her, she doesn't have a filter" she said with a chuckle.

"Oh no, it's fine she seems nice. Oh and you look beautiful." I told her as I felt the heat rise up my neck

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" she said while blushing.

"Well we should get going then" I said as I held my hand out for her to take which she did.

We both make our way out of the door to my car. I open up the passenger side for her to get settled in the passenger seat. When she's settled I close.the door and make my to the drivers seat. As were driving towards my apartment Lizzie is the first one to break the silence.

"So how have you been? We haven't spoke much this week" she asked while she looked at me while I was driving.

"I've been great. What about you? You've been working all week right?" I asked her as we stopped at a red light giving me a chance to glance at her.

"It's been great, just work is really tiring it takes alot out of you." She said with a sigh.

"Well at least you get a break after filming right?" I asked her with a smile

"Yes, only a small one then it's the promos and interviews and travelling. It's all tiring but I love it to be honest. I've always wanted to act since I was a kid" she told me with a bright smilem

"It is amazing when you finally make your dream job" I told her with a proud look.

"So where are we going?" She asked while giving me a curious look

"Were just going to have dinner at mine, we should be there soon. If that's OK? I'm just not really good with the whole organising dates, if you would rather go somewhere else that's fine" I told her nervously waiting for her answer.

"No its perfect actually. I'd really like that." She told me with a look of adoration.

"That's good. I was just really nervous. I haven't really dated anyone forba while." I told her with a nervous chuckle

"Well if I must say, you're doing great" she told me while taking my hand in hers.

"Thank you. Anyway here we are." I said as I was pulling up.

I pulled over outside of my apartment building and quickly made it over to Lizzie's door to open and held out my hand to help her out of the car. We both made our way into the building and made it up to my door. After I opened it and let her walk in first, she was looking around.