Chapter 11

Lizzie's Pov

I woke the next morning to my alarm, I turned over to turn it off and groaned as I got out of bed. God I'm too tired for this shit today. I do my morning routine and make my way to my car. As I'm driving myself to work I stop off at a Starbucks and get myself a coffee before heading onto set.

I make my way to my trailer to sit down before there's a knock at the door. I groan as I stand up to open and see that is Scar with a bag and another coffee.

"Hey I brought bagels and coffee." She said with a wide smile

"thank you, I could kiss you right now" I said as I took my coffee from her.

"really, so how was your weekend?" She asked as she wriggled her eyebrows.

"it was great, the twins are here for a week before they head back to new York." I told her while taking a sip of my coffee.

"thats great isn't it. You don't seem to pleased about it." She said with a slight frown.

"no I am happy to see them, it's just before I went on the date with Y/N on Saaurday, MK decided to just drop in unexpectedly." I told.her with a sigh.

"you had another date and didn't tell me" she exclaimed putting her hand to her chest in mock hurt.

"that's not the point Scar. She just ambushed me and stayed right up until he picked me up. She was so embarrassing" I told her while messing with the rim of the cup.

"ok then. So how did the date go?" She asked as she shuffled in her seat to face me more.

"it was perfect. He cooked dinner at his place and we talked a bit and watched a movie" I told her with a bright smile on my face as I remembered the night.

"so did he ask you to be his girlfriend yet" she asked me basically jumping out of her seat.

"no he didn't, I thought he was going to but it just never happened." I told her with a sad sigh.

"I'm sure he's just nervous. Did you ask him about RDJs party yet?" She asked as she put her arm around my shoulder.

"no I didn't, I'm just nervous I guess" I said as I looked down at my feet.

"well you should text him and ask him before it's too late" she told me with a reassuring smile.

"ok I will. Oh shit I left my dress at his." I said as I facepalmed my head.

"Oh I see. There wasn't much talking going on then" she said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"no Scar it's not like that. I stayed over because it was late and we both had a couple of drinks and he slept on the sofa." I told her as I slapped her shoulder which only made her laugh.

"He sounds like a gentleman. I might have to get myself one of those." She said as she nudged my shoulder with a smile.

"Hey you have Colin." I told her with narrowed eyes.

"I know I was just joking" she said while laughing.

"Ok so I'll text him now ok" I told her as I picked up my phone scarlett leaned in more to read what I was writing over my shoulder.

Lizzie: Hey Y/N how would you like to come to a party with me on Saturday?

Y/N: Hey I was just about to text you. Yeah I'll be there just let me know what time and where you want to meet.

Lizzie: well you can meet me at mine at 7pm if you'd like to. Oh and I also left my dress at yours

Y/N: thats sounds like a plan. Yeah I've took it to the dry cleaners for you and I'm picking it up tomorrow.