Chapter 39

Y/N pov

After a while of snuggling after well you know. It was time for us both to get ready to head out to Scarlett's.

"Hey love, come on we need to shower" I said as I rubbed my hand up and down her back.

"Not yet, I'm comfy" she huffed out.

"Come on, we smell like sex" I said with a smirk.

"Well OK then, are you coming with?" She asked me with a smile.

"Well I suppose we could save on water" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"No, nope. I would like to be able to walk without a limp" she said getting up making me laugh.

I got up and followed her into the bathroom. We both helped wash eachother, just enjoying the intimate moment between the two of us. When we both got out I helped dry her and wrap a towel around her before myself. When we both went back into the bedroom, she went straight into the closet to pick out our clothes.

"You know baby, it would be easier if you just move all of your clothes here." She said as she peaked out of the closet at me. I just sat there wide eyed.

"Umm, are you you know?" I asked with shock on my face.

"You know what never mind. Forget I even asked." She said hastily as she turned back into the closet. I just face palmed myself at my stupidity. Anyone would be lucky to be hers, I just need to stop letting my insecurities about my past relationships ruin the one I have now with the most amazing woman on the planet.

"Here's your outfit" she said as she quickly turned away to the bathroom to get her self ready. I'm such a fucking idiot.

When I was ready, I went downstairs to the living room and thought I would call Dek for some advice.

Dek: Hey man, how's it going?

Me: Hi, it's OK. I actually need to talk to you

Dek: ok then shoot

Me: well, Lizzie was in the closet picking out our clothes for dinner tonight and she said why don't you just move all of your clothes here.

Dek: and what did you say?

Me: are you you know?

Dek: seriously, what was her reaction

Me: well she seems to be in a mood with me now. And I hate that I've made her feel bad.

Dek: well just talk to her about what you really want. No matter what she will understand.

Me: I don't know about that. Sam didn't, hek I even moved in with her and by the time I came back off tour I had to find a new place because I sold my old apartment.

Dek: well just talk to her, you won't know anything until you grow a pair and man up.

Me: ok, thanks man.

Dek: good ill speak to you soon

After I had hung up I was lost in my thoughts about everything and this relationship. Lizzie is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't screw this up. I won't screw it up. I look up when I hear footsteps coming down the hall and I see Lizzie in a black cocktail dress with her hair up in a high pony.

"You look gorgeous love" I said as I stood up. I could see a hint of blush creep up on her face.

"Thank you" she said in monotone telling me that she is mad at me still. She grabbed her purse and keys and quickly made it out to her car. The car ride was awkwardly silent. I dare not to try and make a sound to anger her anymore. Before I knew it we were already parking up outside Scarletts House. Lizzie quickly got out of the car and started to make her way up to their front door. I guess that tonight is going to be awkward as fuck since she won't even look at me. We were met by a smiling Scarlett at the door.