Chapter 40

Big time skip

Lizzie's pov

These past few months have been amazing. Y/N finally moved in with me and sold his apartment. Y/N came with me to most of the promos until he went back home. He wanted to tend to my garden and spend some time with Dek and his family before spending thanksgiving with my family. I had finished my last interview and I'm currently packing up to go home. I want to spend as much time with my man before he goes on tour after New year's. This is going to be a hard one since he'll be gone for 6 months. He's going to miss our first anniversary but he's doing something that he loves and it makes me proud to call him mine.

"Hey you ready to go?" Scar said as she leaned on the door frame.

"Oh yeah I'm ready to go home." I said with a wide smile.

"Dont worry, you'll see your man in a few hours." She said with a smirk as she turned away. I followed her down to the car that was waiting for us to take us to the airport. So I decided to text Y/N before getting on the plane.

Me: hey baby, I'm getting on the plane soon and I'll be home soon.

Y/N: Hi love, I can't wait to see you. I'll be waiting for you at the gate.

Me: ok baby, I love you

Y/N: I love you more

I was sat next to Scar on the plane. It feels good to get some time off now until my next project.

"So whats got you all smiley?" Scar said as she wriggled her eyebrows.

"I'm just happy to go home" I said with a wide smile. "Have you got a ride home?"

"No I'll just grab an uber" she said as she lay her head on the head rest.

"No, we'll take you home" I told her with  a smile.

"Are you sure it's OK?" She asked softly.

"Yes I'm sure, Y/N won't mind." I told her.

"Thank you" she said with a smile. "So when's he going back overseas?"

"Just after New year's, he'll be gone for 6months this time." I said with a sad smile.

"Well I'm sure it will go fast and he will be home in no time" she said as she squeezed my hand. We spent the rest of the flight just talking about everything and nothing. Before we knew it the plane had landed and everyone was getting off. After we had got our bags and made it through the gate, I didn't waste any time once I saw him and threw my arms around his neck and smashing my lips on his.

"Get a room you two" scar said making us both laugh. We broke apart and he picked up my suitcase while holding my hand with the other. When we got to the car, he put both of our bags in the trunk. When he joined us in the car he started towards Scarlett's House.

"So how was the rest of the promos?" He asked us both without taking his eyes off the road.

"It was good. Would've been better if you were there with us" I said with a smile.

"God you two are cute, it makes me sick" scar said while faking a gag making us both laugh. The rest of the ride was quiet. We dropped Scar off before heading home. When we walked through the front door a plopped myself down on the sofa while he took my bags to our room. It feels great to call it our room.

"Hey love, do you want some lunch?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yes please baby." I said as I rested my eyes.

"Well I'll go make a sandwich and then you can take a nap." He told me while I just hummed in response. I just closed my eyes for a moment.

Y/N pov

I was happy to have her home with me. After I had finished making lunch I walked back in to the living room to find her lying on the sofa snoring softly. So I decided to leave her for awhile knowing how tired she is.

I decided to go for a run while she slept. I made sure to leave her a note in case she woke before I came home. When I was running I saw a florist and decided to just treat her. I picked out some red roses and yellow lilys. When I got home she was still fast asleep so I put the flowers in a vase and on the coffee table and went to have a shower. While I was just letting the water run down my body, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and her press a kiss in between my shoulder blades. I turned around and placed my hands on her hips and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.

"How did you sleep love?" I asked her with a smile.

"I slept great baby. Its good to be home" she said as she pulled me back in for kiss. I spun us around so she could wash the plane ride off her. I massaged the shampoo into her scalp before she rinsed it out and then combed conditioner through her hair. It was amazing to have her back in my arms again.

"I missed you so much" I told her as I just held her under the shower head.

"I missed you too baby" she said into my chest. We got out of the shower and got dried and dressed into out comfy clothes before going back to the sofa to cuddle and watch TV.

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked her as I rubbed my hands up and down her arms.

"How about we order Chinese." She said as she looked up at me.

"Yeah that sounds good." I said as I reached for my phone.

"So what did you do when you were here alone?" She asked me with a smile.

"I hung out with Colin quite alot, and went to visit Dek if I wasn't sitting here missing you" I told her as I pressed a kiss to her head.

"That's great baby. I'm glad you're getting along with Colin." She said with a smile.

"What are we doing for thanksgiving next week?" I asked her softly.

"Well we're having it here with my family if that's OK with you?" She said shyly.

"That's perfect, I can't wait" I told her as I held her tighter.

We spent the rest of the evening watching TV and cuddling after eating. I was happy to have her with me again, but I'm also dreading leaving her again in a couple of months. I'm upset about missing our first anniversary together but I will make sure that she will still get a special gift for it even when I'm not here.