A most useful present

Still Nay's birthday, yes. Going in slo'mo through the day... still warm and cuddly here.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

As soon as they entered their quarters, he took her in his arms and carried her into the bedroom, laying her on the bed and climbing on top of her, kissing her violently.

They spent the longest time doing just that, rolling around the bed, feeling each other's bodies, squeezing, grabbing, holding, rubbing while they kissed, moaning into one another's mouths, in a delicious trance.

It was almost meditative... sensual, sexual, moving meditation. Feeling her feeling him, all of his senses absorbed in their caresses.

"How are you?" She asked after a while, caressing his hair, rubbing her nose on his.

"Still recovering." He snorted. "That was really intense."

"For me too. It was really hot watching you lose control like that."

"You liked that, huh?" His face hardened. "Slut. I only let you because it's your birthday. Don't get used to it."

"Pity." She said, her thighs squeezing him.

Devilish woman.

"And what I did to you? Did you like that?" He rasped into her ear.

"So much... I came so hard I thought I was going to squirt again. Was it... too obvious?"

"Only to me. You were very good. Very discreet."

Much more discreet than he had been.

She kissed him. He returned the kiss, deepening it. She felt like she didn't need anything else, ever. Severus...

He buried his face in her hair, breathing deeply into it.

Nayme...

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." He answered.

He rolled to the side; she lay on his chest, her leg drawn on top of him. He kissed her forehead. They were silent for a moment.

"I think I'm going to give you your present now." He said.

"Yay! More presents!" She laughed. "Does it involve you fucking me?"

Unbelievable.

"No. And I already told you - only at night. Keep insisting and you'll get a spanking on all fours on your birthday."

She felt her quim palpitate at the mention.

Of course it just turned her on further.

"You wouldn't." She said, provocatively.

His eyes shone with desire.

"Oh, wouldn't I?"

She cupped a feel of his already stiffening prick. "Please... give it to me... I'm so ready for it..."

"That's it. Get on your hands and knees." He said.

"No! Please!"

"You all but asked for it and you know it." He said, grabbing her hair. "You need a spanking and I, your good master, will not deny you one. Now do as you're told."

"Yes, sir." She said, demurely, taking position near the edge of the bed.

"Lift up your skirt." He commanded.

"No! Not on the bare! Please!" She begged.

"I said lift up your skirt. Now."

She complied.