Polyjuice

Experimenting with reversals...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Good morning, my love. I shan't be long. Have something to eat; polyjuice can be nasty on an empty stomach." The note read.

On top of the table there was a beautiful clear glass vase with two roses, one deep red and one flawlessly white, both in full bloom ( a union of love... yeah, speak flower to me, baby), as well as orange juice, toast, bacon and eggs ( comme il faut , over easy. Maybe it was just a lucky guess but, knowing him, he must have taken notice of her preferences in Hogwarts). He had placed a keeping charm over it, so everything was as if he had just laid the table for her.

She touched the vase with the tips of her fingers, wondering how bleak it must have been for such a naturally romantic soul to go through most of his life without someone upon whom to lavish his affections. Had he even known how much he would enjoy that? Had he missed it? Or had it been a newly discovered pleasure in his life? In any case, she was very grateful for it.

Had he eaten something? She hoped so, but she highly doubted it.

She heard the door and ran to him.

"My love!" She hugged and kissed him. His face and hair were cold against her skin and she wanted to rub him warm.

Home was wherever she was. She felt so good. She always felt so good.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He smiled. "Have you had your breakfast yet?"

"I was just about to. Will you please join me?" She asked, pulling him.

"I will, actually. Haven't eaten yet." He replied.

Typical. She didn't even bother scolding him over it; at least he was going to eat now.

"Loved the flowers, by the way." She said, radiant, as they sat. He gave her a knowing grin. So cute.

Then he put two clear vials on the table, each containing a bright green viscous liquid. Nay had butterflies in her stomach all of a sudden.

He could see she was anxious. So was he. But was she still game?

"How are you feeling about this?" Severus asked.

"I can't wait. I'm really nervous and excited." Nay answered. "Like I'm about to ride a rollercoaster. You?"

He snorted. "Same."

After breakfast, they took off their clothes and stood in front of each other, naked, looking at the small flasks in their hands for a moment. "Shall we?" Sev asked. "If I spend too much time around you naked like this, I'm bound to get sidetracked."

"Yes!" Nay said. She plucked one single hair from her head and observed as Severus did the same, looking at her, and then each one of them put their hair in the vial in their hand. Hers turned pearly lavender and his turned silver.

"So beautiful!" She remarked as they exchanged the vials. She couldn't wait to taste him.

"Wait." He said, and pulled her with that most adorable boyish smile of his, so they would drink with their arms intertwined.

She laughed - yes, let's be kitschy together.

As soon as the potion touched her lips she realised she would have known what it was by the taste. She yummed, smiling and loving every drop. He seemed to be enjoying his as well. They exchanged an excited smile and finished drinking, then shared a deep kiss, embracing tightly, and kept kissing and caressing each other up until their insides started churning.