Getting ready

Howyall doin? 

A bit of (metaphorical) foreplay on their big day... 

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Nay woke up early; she was excited. As she opened her eyes, she saw him lying on his side, facing the other way. She caressed his hair; he moved a little. Then she hugged him.

He inhaled deeply and she knew he was waking.

"Good morning", he said, caressing her arm.

"Hi." she said, squeezing him tighter and kissing his back.

He turned to her.

"Excited?" He seemed sleepier than she was. She felt kinda bad for waking him.

"Very."

"Me too." He smiled. "Tonight I'll be making love to my wife. Imagine that."

She giggled and kissed him.

He knew what she wanted - he wanted it too - but as much as he loved waking up to sex with her, he had a surprise for her waiting downstairs and couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she saw it.

She was about to try and get something started, but he said:

"Come on, I'm starving. Let's go have breakfast."

She found it odd, but he had exerted himself the night before, so...

When they arrived at the table, Nay was astonished to find her parents there.

"Mom? Dad?" She ran to hug them, tearing up at the sight of them in the castle. "When did you... How...?"

"Last night. We took the Express. Severus was kind enough to bring us." Said Nay's mom.

Nay was speechless. She turned to look at him. He was joining them.

"Good morning." He said, smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

Nay jumped on him. "You! You did this!" She cried, in his arms. "You are so amazing! Thank you!" She said, kissing him.

Yes. That was exactly the reaction he had expected.

"That's the smile. See, Edna, Vincent?" Severus said, addressing her parents.

"Yes! We know the one!" Her father laughed. "Mission accomplished!"

"What are you on about?" Nay asked, perplexed - they had an inside joke! When did that happen?

"He is adorable, Nay. Such a perfect gentleman! Congratulations." Said her mother, looking very happy.

"He is. Thank you." Nay kissed him, wiping tears from her eyes.

They all sat down to eat; the other teachers were all very interested in the guests.

After breakfast, Severus went to talk to McGonagall about the service and Nay went for a stroll in the gardens with her parents, showing them around.

"So how did this happen?" She asked them.

"As soon as I opened the door and saw him, I knew who he was, Nay. He's just your type, like one of those rockstars you had on the posters on your walls as you grew up." Said her mother.

"Yes." Nay grinned. Of course she'd get it.

"Anyway, I asked him what it was about and he introduced himself and asked to talk to us about you. Then, over a cup of tea, he said 'First of all, I'd like to thank you. For Nay. She's incredible. And she wouldn't be who she is if it weren't for you.' Can you imagine that, Nay?" her mother was tearing up.