Breakfast in Bruges

Short & sweet. And smutty. ;)

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Good morning, beloved wife." He said, as she woke up. He was already up and about, fully dressed.

It felt so good to call her that.

She got up and went to him; they kissed.

"Good morning, adored husband. Are we there yet?"

Even better to hear her calling him that.

"Yes. Now lie on the bed with your ass up; I owe you a massage."

He was finishing making breakfast.

"You can cook, Severus?" She asked, joyously. How bizarre was it that they had gotten married without her knowing that about him?

"Obviously. I'm a... potions geek . Surely you can too?

"Indeed." She answered, lying obediently in bed.

He came over to her with the balm and started rubbing it on her very sore ass, gently at first, then more fiercely. Nay moaned under his touch; it was exquisite, the mixture of soft caress with the intense grabbing on her bruised skin. Naturally, she was soaking wet within a few minutes.

He had actually believed they would be able to eat and leave without making love first - there was a lot he wanted to show her. It now seemed like such a foolish notion.

Then he opened her buttocks and started rimming her asshole with his tongue; she cried out in pleasure at the first touch - her anus was slightly tender after last night, so it was especially sensitive - then moaned and rolled her hips in bliss.

He didn't even want to resist that.

He pulled down his trousers all the way to his ankles and got on top of her, his legs on the outside of hers, holding them pressed together. She arched her back so he swiftly penetrated her; she used her thighs for an extra clench over his cock, as tightly as she possibly could while he bit her neck and shoulder; the feel of him bulging inside her, groaning, was oh, so heavenly.

He was thrusting slowly, deeply, putting his whole body into it, savoring it.

He buried his nose in her hair, drenching himself in her scent as he felt her around him, under him, moaning and contorting and squeezing him in want. He didn't need anything else in the world.

"Merlin, your minge feels incredible..." he said; his grunting was a melody to her ears. Pleasuring him aroused her so much.

He picked up rhythm and it quickly became impossible for her to keep from coming.

"Oh... Severus... I'm about to... oh..."

"Come, my love, I'm... ungh... coming with you..." He said, his warm breath at her ear and she did... like diving into a wondrous sea inside his embrace, communing with him, loving him and being loved by him; they both released at the same time, hearing each other making sounds they were themselves unaware of uttering, as lost as they were in their ecstasy.

Then there was that moment of stillness after the storm, breathing together, high as kites in the sky while they returned to their separate beings, but still attached.

Then he kissed her cheek, softly; she turned her head to kiss him back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, as usual.

"Pampered." She smiled. "I love you."

He sniffed her hair and kissed her again, saying "I love you too."

Then he got up. "Come on, breakfast is waiting." He said, slapping her ass.

----------

There were pancakes with cream and jam; he had cast a spell to keep them fresh.

"Oh, my god, they're so fluffy and moist!" She said as she ate.

She was so cute.

"It's just pancakes, Nay." He said, nonchalantly.

She hit his arm lightly. "Conceited!"

"It's true. If you're this enthusiastic about my pancakes, you're going to lose it when you try my actual cooking."

"I can't wait." She said and kissed him.

"Just make sure you're naked next time too." He said, reaching behind her to pinch her ass.

"Oh, I will. What are we having?"

"I'll work it out during the day." He said, scooping up some whip cream with a spoon and smearing one of her nipples with it.

He couldn't help it. It looked just like a berry.

Nay gasped in surprise and giggled; he then licked and sucked her nipple clean, much to her delight.

But it tasted better.

"Mmmm... I'm beginning to think we're never getting round to actually seeing Bruges..." she laughed.

"Just something to keep you warm outside."

Not that he hadn't considered that possibility himself.

"You tease..." She said, kissing him and stroking his balls over his clothes.

Maybe that would be best, for now. They had plenty of time, after all.

"On the other hand, Bruges will still be there in an hour or so..." he said, but she got up.

"So will we, my darling. Now take me out. We've never actually done that before..."

Shamefully true. Except for that one short trip to Hogsmeade, they had barely ever been out of the castle together before.

He smiled. "Yes. I finally get to properly show you off. Pity you can't go around naked; real shame to cover that up."

She laughed at his flattery. "Well, it's really cold outside..." She went to her trunk. "Are we doing the magical or the muggle side today?"

"I thought magical first. I've been really looking forward to this. What do you think?"

"Ok!" She picked a silver-gray wet velvet dress that really hugged her figure and showed off some cleavage, lacing up - she was not working, after all.

When she turned to him, he was stunned.

"I've... never seen you in that dress before." He said.

"I don't think it's very appropriate for the working environment." She smiled approaching him.

"It really isn't. I don't think anyone would be able to function around you if you wore that to work." He said, putting his arms around her waist.

"You should take me out more often, then you'd get to see my other dresses..." She kissed him.

"I now see the error of my ways." He smirked. "I'll be remedying that in the future."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤