Back to School

We're in Hogwarts again!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Nayme was reading on a chair when he came into their chambers.

"Hi, sexy." She said, cheerfully, but he didn't reply.

The sound of her voice alone brought him comfort.

He walked heavily toward her, sat at her feet - she opened her legs to receive him - took the book from her hands and lay his head on her lap. The image of exhaustion.

Like finding water in the desert.

She started stroking his hair.

Classes in Hogwarts started earlier than in most schools, which meant they had practically come back from their honeymoon straight into the classroom.

"Bad day at work, dear husband?" She asked.

"I had not one, not two, but three cauldron explosions this afternoon, Nayme." He said, his baritone muffled in her skirt. "I'd swear they get worse every year."

"Oh, my god! Is everyone ok?"

"Yes." He grunted. "Six students had to be sent to the hospital wing; only one was kept there and should be fine by tomorrow."

A Hufflepuff, two Slytherins, two Gryffindors and one Ravenclaw. One of the Gryffindors was yet to be discharged. Inexplicable ineptitude, the likes of which he hadn't seen since Longbottom had left. Appalling.

Nay giggled. Sourpuss.

Of course she was amused. Devilish woman... he could almost be annoyed at her... almost... except...

"Mmmmmm... This feels so good..." He purred under her hands. She bent down and kissed his head then started rubbing his neck and shoulders. He groaned. "Can you remind me why we had to come back from Bruges?"

Nay snorted.

"Well, I recall something about unearthing a plot to take away people's freedom by means of terror. But, really, we came back because you secretly love teaching and would be quite lost without your dunderheads. Just like me."

Disturbingly true. He didn't want to admit it, though. Not even to himself.

He scoffed. "I take it you had a lovely day."

"I did, yes. Thanks for asking." She laughed. "I got a lot of candy and even flowers - none that could fly though."

That drew a derisive 'humpf' from him. "No competition there, then."

As if. Dunderheads. He actually wished they could come up with something like that.

She bent down again, nuzzled his ear and kissed it. "No competition anywhere, ever, my love."

He smirked.

He was feeling so much better already.

"Anyway, apparently my students missed me." She said smugly and he blew an uncharacteristic raspberry, making her guffaw. He smiled. "And today my schedule finishes early so I had time to come up and have a long warm bath..."

He could make her feel even better too...

"That explains how fresh you smell..." He said, pulling up her skirt.

"We are going to miss dinner." She said, irresolutely, her breath hitching as he caressed her thighs.

She could stop him if she really wanted to.