Back in quarters

Wassap, Snape-loving people? This is going to be oh, so smutty. Introducing new - and very kinky, hentai-reminiscing play. I hope you enjoy.

The gala is over but their party is just beginning.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

As soon as the door to their quarters closed behind them, he was on her, kissing her, squeezing her; she just let herself be taken by him, relishing the touch of his talented hands, his lips and his tongue and the scent of him around her. It was incredible the way his whole body seemed to speak to hers, synchronize with hers, dance with hers.

He picked her up and took her to the bedroom, then threw her on the bed, getting on top of her, and they kept on kissing.

He couldn't wait to show her their new thing.

"How much do you like this dress, wench?" He asked her.

"This one I'd like to keep, Severus." She laughed, cupping his face in both her hands, safewording to save her dress.

He liked it very much too.

He smiled, lifting one eyebrow deliciously. "Very well. Then you better remove it. Quick. Because I've been dreaming of ripping it off you all night and I don't know how much longer I can keep myself from doing just that."

She got up and took her dress off, still wearing heels.

"You may take off your shoes as well this time." He said.

She did, looking at him, crazy with desire.

"Now turn around. I want to appreciate your nakedness." He commanded.

A little preparation first.

She opened her arms, got on the tips of her feet and slowly turned around, looking at him.

He took off his jacket and his cravat, opened the top buttons of his shirt and rolled up his sleeves, ominously.

He was aware of how much she liked that.

"I owe you for what you did to me tonight my wench."

She could feel her cunt quiver; she was already wet.

"Have you any idea how it was for me to dance with you like that, touch you like that, in that dress, knowing you had nothing underneath it?" He said, coming up to her, towering over her, then clutching her jaw with one hand. "You provoked me, my wench. I wish I could've fucked you right there, in front of all those people, cover you in my cum for their contemplation. That's what you truly deserved for your act."

He grabbed her upper arms and kissed and bit her neck.

"Oh, yes, master, I was bad, so bad, punish me..." she said, in wanton abandon.

"I wish I could have made you come till you couldn't keep yourself from shouting out the way I know you do so that everyone could hear you orgasm and know just what a shameless slut you are."

She was in a trance...

Yes, she was ready for it.

"Oh, yes, master, do to me what you will. I'm yours..."

"Such obedience..." He said. He took her hand and placed it on his hard cock, over his clothes. She rubbed it, greedily, then went for the buttons on his trousers, but he smacked her hand. "Not. So. Quick. Turn around." And, as she hesitated, not wanting to leave her prize, he repeated it, in his deep, hypnotising voice, "Turn. around." She did.

He decided to try the new spell too. Seemed like the perfect combination.

"Now do that thing that you did before" he said, pulling her hips with his hands, "Go on."

Muggle Studiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें