Training

Now that they have conflict in their horizon, Nayme and Severus must hone in their skills and prepare for battle.

Badass babe training sessions laced with smut coming up ahead.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

She was demonstrating self-defense techniques on the temporarily cushioned floor of the great hall. Assisting her was a seventh-year Hufflepuff who was at least a whole foot taller than her and a great deal wider too.

Was that supposed to be as sexy as it was for him?

"Good evening," She heard Severus's baritone as he came in suddenly and sat on one of the benches facing them, leaning back on the table. He crossed his legs and laced his hands on top of his lap, dashing as usual. She sighed, lovestruck. "Hello, darling! So kind of you to join us." She said cheerfully, looking at him upside down from the floor. "We'll be finished in thirty minutes."

He loved how much she loved him. She always let it show and it felt so good.

He nodded with a light smile.

She was lying on her back with her legs in the air, barefoot, wearing her muggle training clothes - sweatpants and a tank top. The boy's task was to try and get at her and she was showing how much harder she could make it for him to do that as long as she kept her legs pointing towards him. So if he tried to rotate around her she would turn as well, quickly, so that, everytime he tried to get close or get on top of her, she was able to use her feet to keep him at bay.

"Do not kick wildly! Keep your wits about you! Save your energy and move efficiently. Look, if I just go kicking like an upturned cockroach, Powell may manage to knock my legs to the side..." Nay motioned and Powell obediently demonstrated, "and then he'll have full access to me." He closed up to her, on top of her, on the ground, then immediately flicked his eyes up at his Potions Master, nervously, before looking back at her.

There. He shouldn't have come.

Nay was annoyed. Severus was right, of course. His presence was intimidating.

"But what if the attacker does get on top of me?" One of the girls asked.

Nay called Powell and, after he hesitated for a moment (which made her roll her eyes and feel like smacking him for real) he climbed back on her, this time between her legs. She demonstrated a way to knock him to the side by closing the distance between them - pulling up towards him - instead of trying to push him away, then climbing upwards and pulling one of his arms inwards, causing him to roll over.

He had seen her training many times before, but never with a partner. It was soothing to see her level of skill. He wondered if she could use weapons.

"We will train this and other moves later on, ok? Today, I'd really like to focus on spinning on the ground to keep attackers at bay with your feet and legs while you wait for a chance to get back up and get away, because - ladies especially, but everyone, really: always remember that you are either buying time or looking for a chance to get away safely. Fighting hurts - You may injure yourself pretty badly by punching and kicking people even when everything goes according to plan. So make sure you only do what you have to do to save your ass."

"Or your boyfriend's!" a Gryffindor second-year shouted.

"Yes, Miriam, if he's worth the trouble." Nay said and looked at Severus, who smiled at her, sweetly.

----------

"Thank you so much for coming." Nay said, leaning into him while he had his arm around her; they were walking back to their quarters.