Partying

And they go partying... in dangerous company.

Expect the subversion of a very common trope... and some smut, of course, my darlings.

Bright ideas leading to a steamy couple of chapters up ahead, too. ;)

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

When they got to the address Brent had indicated, it was indeed fantastic - there were performers spitting and juggling with fire, dancers painted to glow in the dark, and several different rooms with different kinds of music and attractions... and, of course, drugs all around.

It was quite a thing. There was no magic, but it was colorful and bright and enchanting all the same. Actually, the fact that it was colorful and bright and enchanting without magic was somewhat fascinating.

All around them people were buying and selling and consuming alcohol and other inebriating substances.

"Do you want any?" He asked.

"Not really. Do you? We can do it if you're curious but... muggle drugs, especially the synthetic ones, will usually, much like alcohol, have you feeling like crap (physically and mentally) after your high; at our age, that may mean we'll be incapacitated for a couple of days." Nay laughed. "That's why 'magical drugs' would take over the market quickly - which is what I meant yesterday, when I made that joke."

Oh. He did not want to be incapacitated for any time at all. They had only a few days left and he intended to make the most of them.

He lifted his brow in understanding. "I'm ok. For now, at least." He said.

Again he felt guilty. Was he going to wait until the honeymoon was over to talk to her? His betrayal grew with each passing minute and he knew it. But whenever he looked at her... he just wanted to kiss her and be ok with her. She had never been mad at him, truly mad at him, and he had no idea what would happen. Would she leave him? She might. Perhaps she should.

He didn't want her to. The thought was despairing. He pushed it all back.

They went into the garden; there was a tent and a huge crowd dancing in it. Severus and Nayme started dancing and making out and watching the performers, getting a buzz from the lights and the music and atmosphere as well as their own libido.

It was incredible how their bodies flowed together as if they were beings with an intelligence of their own, pulling, pushing, twisting, embracing. Breathing. The movement brought the electricity from within them to the surface and it ran between them, rampant, crazy, delicious.

It was funny how they stood out in that context. Severus would have blended in better in his regular frock coat. Not like they could care any less though, as they were too busy playing with each other.

It was too much. He had to have her now.

They left the garden and went into a huge room where there were sofas; she straddled him, grinding him in a lap dance as they kissed passionately.

"Enjoying yourself, my love?" Nay asked, nibbling at his ear.

Could he ever not be enjoying himself when he was with her?

"Immensely." He said, with his hands on her ass. "Would anyone even notice if we fucked right now?"

Right away he could see that she liked his proposition. She was seriously considering it. It was daring. He couldn't cast a diverting spell out here in the open.