Called away

Nayme and Severus make plans... and the gods laugh at them.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Months passed.

Ravenclaw won the house cup but Slytherin won the quidditch cup, much to McGonagall's chagrin and Severus's joy, leading to petty acid, sharp exchanges between the two that were most delightful to witness.

Nay was happy to see him so happy and light.

"So what are your big plans for the summer?" She asked him one night, as they prepared healing potions to replenish Poppy's stock at the hospital wing.

"I don't have any plans in particular." He said, without looking up, as he crushed herbs in a mortar. "You?"

She approached him slowly - loving to notice the pestle rhythm syncopating slightly at her proximity. "I have a lot of reading to catch up to... and some experiments I'd like perform. Will you be staying here? In the castle? I thought of staying, but I wouldn't like to be alone."

"I will, yes." He said, looking briefly at her, with that hint of a smile.

She smiled at him, then pulled his hair from his face and put it behind his ear. He shuddered and nearly knocked over the mortar. She giggled. "Would you require some assistance with that, Professor Snape?"

He shot her a dirty look.

----------

Two whole months. With him. In the castle. No kids around. Most of the teachers, if not all, gone.

He might be persuaded to come play chess outside on the grass, maybe even get a butterbeer in Hogsmeade... go swimming in the lake (or watch as she did. He didn't seem likely to take his clothes off in public places - even if they were deserted).

He might be persuaded to relax... and let her love him some more.

She spent her days dreaming about that. Him, with his head on her lap as they read; she'd be stroking his hair... maybe she'd slowly play with the buttons on his throat with her fingertips... then open them one by one... then pull off his cravat... he'd be nervous, but she would be so soft and gentle he would let her... then she'd open his shirt... and reach inside to caress his warm pale skin... his chest... would there be hair? His nipples... he'd be panting slightly by then; perhaps he'd even moan softly and close his eyes for a second... then her hand would travel south to find his navel and his belly... maybe there would be space enough, with him lying down like that, for her to reach into his trousers from under the skirts of his shirt, under his closed belt and buttons, to find his throbbing hard cock... he'd buck his hips to press himself into her palm, gasping at the pleasure of her touch, then pull her into a deep, passionate kiss...

"Are you horny, Professor?" Asked a Hufflepuff first year passing her by.

"E-excuse me?" Nay stuttered.

"I said are you alright, Professor?" The girl repeated herself. "You look a bit..."

"I'm fine, Miss Kristal, thank you. It's just a bit of an upset stomach." She smiled at the girl and sighed.

Summer break couldn't come sooner.

---------

He could hardly wait for summer break.

Ever since Nayme's birthday, he'd been living in a constant state of bliss. He loved her, she knew it, she loved him, he knew it. They saw each other every day and spent increasingly lovely time together. Just the other night, he had held her hand while they played chess - she had gotten so flustered he had won shamefully easily, which had been as arousing as adorable.