Breakfast of Champions

Sorry for taking so long to post!

Life has been chaos around here.

Anyway... To make up for that, today I bring you three more chapters of adventures in Bruges. (Don't worry, we'll be back at the castle soon enough.)

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Nay was the first to get up and it was still pretty early, but she couldn't go back to sleep. She was so excited!

She went to the bathroom and, when she came back, she made herself a cup of tea and sat on a chair by the window, listening to the wind outside and marvelling at the beauty of the two men asleep on the bed. Who would've thought?

Outside was cold, but the carriage was enchanted to always be at a pleasant temperature.

She decided today was her turn to make breakfast. She ran outside very quietly and got ingredients, then rushed back in, hoping to still catch them asleep. It worked. They were still pretty much out.

Not being a magical creature, she had to be silent and do everything by hand. She decided to bake a gooey dark chocolate and raspberry cake; it was supposed to be eaten warm, with cream, and it was a total winner every time she made it. She thought Severus might like it, since the combination had pleased him on his birthday. She had also gotten smoked salmon, cream cheese and bagels anyway, because she knew he usually preferred savory to sweet. She just hoped William wasn't allergic to any of it.

She put the cake in the oven and decided to get a workout while it baked - she loved having fun with her body.

So she got her earphones and got down to it. She stretched and then started dancing and jumping and pirouetting; her feet were light on the floor and she was happy, so she really got her back into it, throwing her hair and getting down on the floor and feeling the music and playing with her shadows.

She was soon dripping with sweat; the chocolatey perfume of the cake in the oven took over the room and she ran to check on it.

As she took it out and placed it on the counter, one of her headphones came off and she realised that the music was playing out loud as well. Panicked, she looked around and saw Severus and William fully awake, lying back on their elbows, watching her interestedly from the bed.

"Good morning", said Severus as she took the other earphone off.

He loved the surprise on her face.

"Hi!" she said and ran to bed. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you, I thought the music was playing only in my headphones..."

So innocent.

"It was." said William, smiling. "We redirected it. We wanted a soundtrack to go along with the show."

"Oh." Nay said understanding what was going on. "How long...?"

"Long enough." said Severus, placing her hand on his cock.

"I need a shower first". She said, massaging him. He groaned.

William pulled her hair and licked her neck. "I don't think so." She turned to kiss him. "I can't wait that long." And now her other hand was on his cock too.

"You could join me..." She said kissing them both at the same time, tasting the salt of her own sweat in their mouths. They were so warm...

"Say, William, how about we fill her up at the same time like yesterday... but switching ends?" Said Severus pulling on her top to expose one of her breasts and then teasing her hardened nipple with his tongue. She moaned in abandonment.