Pillowtalk

Angst, fluff and smut combined to make this chapter. I hope you like it!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

They collapsed, exhausted.

It took him a while to come back to his senses; that had been incredible. Like pure raw power circulating between their bodies. And she had... ejaculated, apparently. He didn't know that could really happen; he thought it was a myth.

Worried that he might crush her, he eventually rolled to the side and then pulled her towards him. She lay on his chest and pulled his face and they kissed softly, gently, panting, for a while, still high.

The things he said now sounded... rude. She seemed to be enjoying it at the time, but...

"Are you ok?" He asked, stroking her arm.

"Yes." She smiled and kissed him. "You?"

He relaxed.

"Wonderful." He looked really happy. It was so cute.

"God, I really needed this." She laughed.

"Yeah, me too." He chortled. "I feel like this is the first I had peace since the day I met you. I was like a hormonal adolescent, constantly hard or touching myself."

"Really? That's so hot, Severus..." She kissed him, rubbing against him again.

"Stop it, you devilish woman. I'm not a teenager, I'm forty years old." He laughed.

She giggled and kissed him, caressing his face, loving the intimacy of the moment.

"So this was your first obice ?"

"Yes; I mean I had it cast a couple of times before, but I never fully trusted it, so had I always coupled it with something else. Usually condoms, because they serve multiple purposes." She said, matter-of-factly. "I had never dealt with this sort of mess before." She added, giggling, touching the sperm oozing out of her.

Oh. Of course. He was an idiot.

"I'm sorry." He said, hastily. "Let me get that for you." He said, summoning his wand and vanishing it.

"Thank you." She said, putting a hand on his face. "Don't apologise." She gave him a slow, wet, soft kiss. "I loved it. All of it. I wanted it, Severus." She murmured. "I wanted to feel you. I wanted you to feel me."

He would fuck her again if he weren't so absolutely spent at the moment.

He kissed her. "I don't know what to say. I'm so... thankful and flattered."

"Thankful and flattered will do nicely." She smiled and kissed him again.

Then she got up and went to the bathroom.

"Hungry?" He called after her.

He had prepared something for her. He knew she would probably like it, but he still felt so... vulnerable. He kept second-guessing himself and hesitating. Wasn't it tacky? Kitschy?

"Kinda. Whatcha got?" She asked, walking back into the room... and then gasped, a soft, delighted chuckle escaping her.

She liked it. Good.

There were so many lights... like fireflies of different colors, dancing like slow butterflies everywhere. He was sitting at the table; he had a glass of wine (marsala, judging from the bottle) in his hand and was pouring her one too.