Grunt work

Nayme and Severus attempt to balance work and play...

Some more smut... there is a plot coming, yes. At some point in the future. For now, let them have fun.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

The weeks passed. One night, after a long, long day in which they had had very little contact with each other apart from passing glances and hand grazings in the corridors, they had to go to the dungeons to work instead of fucking merrily in her bed.

The kids complained about exams but they had no idea how much work it meant for the teachers as well.

At least now they could actually kiss. And brewing was still fun, especially when Severus locked the door and they were blissfully alone. As soon as they entered the dungeon they were all over each other, kissing and grinding against "their" spot on the wall.

This time, though, he had his hands behind her back, his palms touching the stones behind her. It took her a second to realise that he was shielding her from the cold - the weather was getting chillier. It was those little things he did, without any fuss or announcement - like it wasn't even a thing, it was just natural - that were so distinctive about his love. Like he was always thinking about her, without an effort or a conscious intention to do so. He was so loving and caring.

"Hi, sexy." She said, rubbing her nose on his, when they came up for air.

"Hi, gorgeous." He answered with a smirk and kissed her. He hadn't even taken his cloak off yet.

"How was your day?" Nay asked, stroking his hair.

"Dreadful." He answered, shaking his head slightly and lifting his eyebrows. "I was crawling out of my skin craving your touch."

"I missed you too." She said, holding him tight and kissing his neck over his hair, inhaling deeply into it. "It feels so good to be here and actually be able to kiss you." She said as she ground against him suggestively. "I couldn't think of anything else the whole day..."

"Oh, I'd do a lot more than just kissing you right now." He said, pressing his rock hard cock against her and nuzzling her neck as she moaned. "But I have work to do tonight."

The air turned crisp suddenly.

"Are you kidding? No way, Severus, you won't tease me like that again. Pants down, now!"

She was actually cross. It was so cute. He couldn't keep from laughing, which seemed to further infuriate her.

"Seriously, Nayme, I don't have time for this and neither do you, actually." Seeing as she still seemed pissed, he added, softly "I don't want to make love to you in a hurry."

He was adorable even when denying her. But this wasn't over yet. She had other weapons at her disposal.

"Come on, Sev... Just a quickie to take the edge off. I'm soooo horny... and your cock is soooo hard." She whispered into his ear, still riding him.

She changed the tone to seduction. Pushing his other buttons.

He seemed to pause to consider, with that craving look on his face, biting the inside of his lower lip, to the left.

"Please?" She insisted, dragging the word languidly. "I really need to feel that mighty cock of yours inside me... just a bit..." she made those last three innocent words sound perfectly obscene.

It was hard enough not fucking her; not fucking her when she was literally begging for it was impossible. He wouldn't be able to work now anyway. Devilish woman.