The trip

Fluff and smut and a teensy bit of angst to make their first night together after the wedding.
Let me know what you think!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Nay watched through the carriage window as they took off, waving goodbye. The inside was really comfortable and, of course, much more spacious than it looked from the outside. It was like having a road trip in a fancy hotel room, complete with a hot tub and even a fully equipped kitchen.

When she turned, she caught him looking at her intently from across the room.

She was his wife. He was her husband. He was so happy.

She smiled. "Alone at last. What are you doing that far away?"

"Admiring the view." He said, approaching her, slowly, like a panther closing up to its prey. "Do you like it?"

"What - the trip? Are you kidding? This is so romantic! And this carriage! It's out of this world."

"It's a nuptial carriage. It's... extravagant, but I thought it would be fitting. I was a bit concerned about planning this on my own, but I really wanted to surprise you." He sat beside her, putting his arm around her and pulling her close.

"You did surprise me. Severus, this is perfect - just like you. I wasn't even counting on a honeymoon. I'm going to have to work harder to keep up with you." She put her legs on top of his, across his lap, and kissed him.

"After last night? I'm still in your debt." He embraced her, sniffing her neck.

Nay laughed. "You liked that, huh?"

"Yes." He said, kissing her. "The sight of you eating her as I fucked your bruised tight ass... I shall treasure that memory till the end of my days." They kept on kissing, as he ran his hand up her thigh, slowly. "So how are you feeling, wife of mine?"

"Like consummating our marriage, my dear husband." She said, starving for him.

They kissed passionately; she pulled the ribbon from his hair.

"Loved the look, by the way." She said, caressing him.

"Special occasion." He smiled. Then he laid her back and got on top of her.

He touched her neck and then, as if remembering, said "This is really beautiful", about her necklace.

"I got it because it reminded me of you - my favorite Slytherin." She held his face in her hands, lovingly. "We weren't together yet. I never wore it before because... At the time, I felt like it would make my feelings for you too obvious; then I forgot about it. Today, as I got dressed, all I could think of was having it on me, so the whole world would know I belong to you." She kissed him.

She belonged to him. That was so hot.

"Oh, I love you so much." He said kissing her neck.

"Show me... take me... be inside me..." Nay said, aroused by his weight on top of her.

"Will you give yourself to me now and forever? Till death do us part?" He asked, solemnly.

"I will." She said, then started licking and biting at his ear; he groaned and moved, pressing against her, desperate for friction. "I'm yours. Please, fuck me now... I can't stand to wait for it any longer."

Swiftly, he opened his trousers, lifted her skirt and slid inside her, enjoying the wetness of her, breathing shakily.

"Like this?" He asked.

She gasped in pleasure. "Aw... thank you... mmmm... thank you..."

"Always so wet... so warm" He said, inhaling through his teeth.