(Not) Sleeping together

More fluff and more smut. Tiny bits of story here and there.

Enjoy!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

The doors to the balcony were slightly open. He now knew that to be an invitation. The curtains, however, were closed. The wind blew softly on them, letting him see... her. On the bed. Naked.

Devilish woman.

He came in slowly; she just smiled wickedly, pulling one knee up and rocking her leg side to side, enjoying his gaze travelling over her naked body.

"Feeling warm, are we?" He asked, then took out his wand and cast the usual spells.

"Fresh out of the shower... and ready to please my master" she said, salivating.

His eyes shone greedily.

Straight into it. He didn't mind that one bit.

"Well, come here and show me your devotion, then... wench."

Nay got out of bed and down on all fours, crawling slowly and sexily towards him on the soft rug.

When she got to him, she crouched and mounted his leg and started humping it slightly, gazing up at him in desire. He watched her, entranced, as she pleased herself on his shin, rolling her eyes and her head.

That was beyond hot for him. Could she really come like that? He supposed she could - she had on his thigh yesterday, why not on his shin?

Then she reached up with one hand - he snapped his fingers to unbutton his trousers - and found her treasure, pulling his pants down a little to expose him more; she started pumping him while licking the underside of his balls and sucking on them, kissing them wetly, her other hand grabbing hold on his ass.

Oh, that felt good... her pumping was already delicious - that milking motion she did - but having her tongue caressing his balls like that while she did it was incredible.

He groaned loudly, reaching behind him for balance, leaning against the dressing table.

Delighted at the effect she caused, Nay intensified her touch, while still masturbating on his leg, nearing climax as she watched him. He continued to moan, circling his head and grabbing a fistfull of her hair, delirious. "Oh, Merlin!" He let out, and she came, digging her nails into his ass and groaning loudly as her loins contracted deliciously.

Seeing her come nearly pushed him over the edge... the look on her face coupled with the things she was doing to him...

He was breathing heavily and she could tell he was holding back his orgasm, so she took it up a notch, still resonating from her last burst of pleasure.

No, not yet.

"Enough." He said, and she stopped, obediently, heaving. "Here", he pointed at the ground in front of him, panting, having the chills, and she knelt there, looking up demurely at him with her chin down; he sighed with his mouth open, looking down at her with his own chin up, studying her.

This was so arousing. Her nakedness, her subservience... and, at the same time a defiance that lingered in the air around her, inviting him to subdue her.

He took off his clothes, his stiff prick standing out tantalizingly in front of her, and put on some music - Pure Morning, by Placebo - commanding, "Dance".

That would give him some time to cool down while enjoying her dancing, which he loved.

He sat on the bed and watched her. She climbed to her feet, picked up a silk scarf that was lying on a chair and moved, undulating her body and shaking her hips and shoulders, playing with the scarf and using the posts of the bed as poles. It felt strange and good to move like that right after an orgasm, she felt more loose and flexible somehow.