Payback

It's still Nay's birthday. Enjoy the quiet before the storm.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

She found the traditional flying flowers in her classroom this time. She could smell them before opening the door: jasmine. The flower for love, beauty and sensuality... well purity and modesty too, but those didn't really apply in this case, she thought, with a smile, biting her lip.

Except this time they weren't in a well-behaved vase - they were in bushes creeping everywhere on the walls and around the windows and bookshelves, dangling from the ceiling, framing the projector screen.

The slightest movement or breeze would set the nearest flowers off into fragrant flight, their wonderful scent reminding her of their wedding day. Nayme danced around, surrounded by them, feeling their delicate petals kissing her skin, giggling delightedly.

The students started coming in, gasping.

"Wow! Are you redecorating, Professor?" Asked one of the girls.

"It's a present! Isn't it lovely?" She answered.

"From Professor Snape? How romantic!" The young witch remarked.

Nay smiled. Yes, it was.

He came up to see her during recess. Almost as soon as the bells rang he was at her door, staring down the loiterers - she didn't have to feel his annoyance and impatience; it was deliberately showing on his face. Sourpuss.

Nosy fucking brats took fucking forever to fuck off always fucking around...

The last student to leave, a young Gryffindor, stood up decidedly, looked at him, took a deep breath and bravely marched up to her.

He was definitely going soft. That kid wouldn't have dared to do that in the old days... then again, in the old days, there was no Nayme around either.

"Happy birthday, Professor Adams." He muttered, his obvious awkwardness in sharp contrast with his actions. He reached into his bag and brought out a brightly colored package, handing it to her.

"Thank you, Mr. O'Hara." She replied, with a broad smile. "How very kind of you."

The boy blushed, smiling, as she opened it.

Severus's eyeroll went unnoticed, unfortunately.

"Oh, thank you! I love it!" She exclaimed, laughing and looking at her gift. It was a Spaced t-shirt with all the characters on the front. "It's just my size!"

"I... remembered that you mentioned you liked that show one day... it's wicked. I watched it and I really liked it too."

What were they even talking about?

"I'm glad. Thank you." She said.

Oh, fuck the fuck off already, you little fucker!

Severus cleared his throat, coming into the classroom.

"See you." The boy said, hurriedly, and left.

As soon as the boy was out the door, Severus shut it with a spell, then pounced on her, as usual.

"I thought he'd never leave." He remarked, moving on to kiss her neck, pulling her against him while she moaned. "I had plans to have you come at least once on my fingers, but now I'm not sure we can still make it before the bells."

His hand trailed down her back, over her ass, grabbing it hard, then pulling up the skirts of her dress, pushing her to lean against her desk.

"What about you?" She asked, caressing the bulge on his pants.