Calais

Transition chapter with a tiny bit more background on their previous sex lives.

Fluff for the sake of fluff. 🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Nay felt as if she had been squeezed through a tiny rubbery hole and then suddenly there was a pop and they were in a deserted alley. She gasped. The whole thing was quite unpleasant, but it didn't take more than two seconds. She was very nauseated for a moment, but it quickly passed.

"Are you ok?" She heard him immediately.

"Yup. That was quick." Nay marvelled.

"Yes. My preferred method of transportation, once you get used to it. It's less unpleasant when you are the one guiding the apparition. It's very convenient." Then he smirked. "Especially when you excel at it." His eyebrow went up again, briefly.

"Shameless show off." She said, kissing him again. "I liked it. I like having an excuse to hug you tightly."

"As if you needed one." He quipped, quite rightfully, grabbing her and pulling her close as she giggled.

"How far can you travel?" She kissed him.

"I don't really know. The tricky bit is concentrating on the destination. It requires a lot of focus and sometimes it's difficult if one doesn't know the place beforehand."

"And did you already know Calais?" She asked when they began walking with their arms around each other again.

"Yes. I came here once, on my way to a Potions conference in Paris." He said.

Should he tell her? He wanted to - he always wanted to tell her things - but it was so... fucked up.

"And I..." He hesitated for a moment, then concluded, "had sex in that house over there, so I remember this particular alley very well." He added, looking a bit... guilty? What was that?

"Really?" Nay purred. "Tell me everything, spare no detail. How was she? Did she live there?"

"No, it's an inn. She was... a former student, from a class one or two years before William's." He seemed embarrassed.

"I begin to see a pattern here..." she jested.

He rolled his eyes. "Please. You know very well that William wanted you , not me."

"Well, I'd say he was very enthused by your tagging along though... He seemed very happy with your specific presence and role. Both times." Nay said, fluttering her eyelids cutely.

Severus sighed exasperatedly. "Do you want to hear the story?"

"I do, yes." Nay said, mimicking zipping her mouth.

"As I was saying prior to your interruption", he shot her a censoring glance sideways and she giggled and snuggled up to him as they walked, "she was attending the same event; we started talking, one thing led to another and we ended up back in her room - she was staying here and apparating there, like many others, as it was considerably cheaper."

"And?"

"And what?" He asked.

"Fine, don't tell me." She shrugged.

He wanted to. But...

He sighed again. "I'm ashamed. I was in and out of there in under an hour and I've never really spoken to her since."

"But was she expecting something from you? Maybe she was using you just as much." Nay pondered hopefully. "Women like sex just for sex too, you know."

"Be that as it may... she came up to me the following morning and I acted as if nothing had happened." He said, wincing.