In the middle of the day

I think this one can be skipped if you are not into smut. Then again, I don't think you'd have made it this far if you weren't, haha.

To all of you, thank you for your company. I really appreciate it. <3

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

As soon as they were back in his quarters, they were sucking each other's tongues dedicatedly.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head to get to her neck, then making his way to her ear, licking, kissing, biting and pulling her earlobe, as she moaned helplessly.

She opened his coat, relishing the scent from his body as she ran her hands from his chest to his crotch. She reached into his trousers, massaging his cock, delighting herself in his pleasure, then pulled his pants down and knelt in front of him while he leaned against the door.

He would always remember the first time she had gone down on him. How pleasantly surprised he had been, after all his fantasising, to find out she really did love to do that.

"The muffliato ", she remembered this time. He nodded and waved his wand. There.

She started pumping his shaft and licking and sucking on his balls for a while, as he groaned and panted, then she took him into her mouth and suckled while caressing his scrotum. She could feel his heavy breathing and knew he'd stop her soon - he usually preferred not to come immediately.

Then she started sucking in the up and down classical motion, helping with her hand the part she couldn't get into her mouth. She knew he was close... she could sense his energy rising; it drove her crazy.

"Stop now." He said.

She did.

"I'd like to try something, my master... to please you." She chanced from beneath her lashes.

"Is that so, my beautiful thing?" He asked, interestedly.

"Yes..."

"Very well. What would you have me do?"

"Undress and lie on the bed, please."

He did. She went to their lunch trays and took a bit of butter in her hands. He was propped up against the bedpost, looking at her with curiosity and a huge hardon.

Seeing him like that was tantalising. She went to him, wrapped her greasy hands around his penis and started with a torque motion, each hand in a different direction, combining it with an upwards-downwards movement.

He immediately gasped.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes..." He said, helplessly enthralled by her pleasurable touch.

Then, continuing that motion, she put her lips on the tip of his penis and started suckling on it, playing with it, teasing it with her tongue while she tasted the butter all over it.

He was now in frank desperation to hold on to the moment, moaning and breathing... and she took one of her hands down to his perineum and started massaging it in small circles while she blew him.

He seemed to enjoy it... she kept her stimulust there for a while and then took it further down, caressing his anus slowly and delicately. He jumped in surprise and contracted a little, but then loosened up and spread his legs apart, making way for her.

What was she up to?

She went down and rimmed him, much as he did her on other occasions, and he seemed to enjoy it immensely, now heaving and groaning more-