*****

I got ready and I am waiting for Laksh to come so that both of us can start to award function. When I am waiting I got the call from him. I frowned taking the call.

"Wifey I will reach directly to the venue. You start now. I am also starting. If I come home and go there, we will get late." He said as soon as I took the call not even letting me say 'hello'.

I cut the call angrily and walked out of the room to hear a whistle. I turned to see Laksh standing there leaning to the wall with his hands folded to his chest, and with his one eyebrow raised giving me the best smile. He has changed too. When did this happen?

"Hello Star! Shall we go?" he asked still standing in that position.

I twisted my lips and turned away.

"Oye! You can't ignore your husband like that!" He shouted running behind me.

"You can't annoy your wife like that too." I said stopping and looking at him with frown.

"If I don't annoy you how will I get the chance of seeing this cutest expression of yours." He said pulling my cheeks.

I chuckled and hugged him. He hugged me back tight.

"I Love You!" I said looking at him smiling.

"I Love You more!" He said kissing my forehead.

"Chale!" he said.

I nodded and gave my hand to him. He held it protectively and we started to the venue informing ma and papa that we are leaving.

"Winning speech ready?" he asked as we got down the car.

I nodded looking nervously around. How am I going to face this? This is more scary than participating in any competition. Laksh held my hand and we walked inside. There are many people, many actors, actresses and many celebrities. Laksh and me walked where my manager, Atharv is waiting. He told me that I need to give interview on the red carpet. Red carpet! I saw that in TV. He guided us to the place where they are taking interviews. I just smiled nervously at them. They asked few questions and I answered them. Once done we went inside and got settled at our place. Everything is so new that I didn't understand anything. Laksh was all the time holding my hand protectively. Soon the award function started.

They announced my name as audience choice for the 'BEST DEBUT SINGER FEMALE'. I felt myself proud and went to the stage dragging Laksh along with me.

"Thank You everyone who had voted for me. Thank You everyone who had accepted my voice. Thank You director sir for giving me this opportunity. Thank You my family for the support and Thank You Mr. Husband for everything you have been doing for me." I gave my Thank You speech as I received the award and thanked my Mr. Husband who is beside me smiling proudly at me.

They asked me to sing few lines and I did it for them. Everybody applauded for me. I am very happy for what life is giving me. Thank You Mahadev!

****

"Laksh wake up!" I woke him in the middle of the night.

He moved in sleep and opened his eyes slowly. I looked at him pouting while he smiled. He sat up and took me into his embrace.

"What happened my babu?" He asked with sleepy voice.

"I want to have pani puri!" I said.

He chuckled. I pouted more. He nodded pecking my lips. He got up and lifted me in his arms.

"Mr. Husband!" I called him looking at him lovingly.