Chapter 791 - Chapter 800

Start from the beginning

"OK!" Duanmu Lin replied shortly and directly hung up.

Zhu long took a deep breath and pushed the phone back to Tang Xiu and then said in a deep voice, "I dunno why the Chief accepted that ridiculous request of yours. But I gotta tell you those ugly words I spoke earlier. We will have nothing to do with whatever danger you'll face in the vestige. Whether you can come out alive will be solely up to your own luck!"

"I'm fine with that," replied Tang Xiu indifferently as he took back his phone.

A resentment appeared in Zhu Long's heart after seeing Tang Xiu's indifferent expression. He felt that Tang Xiu was an arrogant, unbridled prick that annoyed him greatly. Not only had Tang Xiu taken a spot in his originally five-man team, but he would now only have four people left after entering the vestige. In the case they bumped into other countries' explorers in the vestige and had a conflict with them, they had lost a portion of their combat power.

'Shit stirrer.'

While suppressing his vexed feelings inside, Zhu Long finally gave Tang Xiu such an evaluation.

Tang Xiu got up and asked faintly, "What's the specific time that we'll go to the three-star vestige?"

"Three days later."

Zhu Long didn't want to look at Tang Xiu again and just looked down to drink.

"Then I'll see you again three days later. You have my number so just text me the gathering location before we go." Then, Tang Xiu turned around and walked outside. He was crystal clear that Zhu Long held contempt and looked down on him, so he didn't want to stay here only to have his face turn hot and his ass get cold.

"Fucking bastard!"

Zhu Long glared at Tang Xiu's back disappearing outside the door and then punched the table. He really couldn't figure out as to why Duanmu Lin pulled such crazy stunt and put this shit stirrer into his team.

Half an hour later, a fiery scarlet-haired young man clad in outlandish attire came into the wine shop with a birdcage in hand. He looked around and saw a glum-looking Zhu Long sitting next to the window drinking his wine without a word. A smile immediately appeared on his face as he came over and sat across Zhu Long, whistling while smilingly saying, "Yo, Zhu Long Captain. Don't you usually act like a big shot who arrives last, eh? How did you come so early?"

Zhu Long lifted his eyelids and replied coldly, "To see an arrogant bastard who knows nothing about life and death, mind you."

The fiery red-haired youth's expression moved and inquired again, "As far as I know, the team for the exploration mission to three-star vestige aside from you and I are Aquababy, Electrolady, and another one who was just stuffed in. Don't tell me 'this arrogant prick who knows nothing about life and death' is that other member?"

"It's him," Zhu Long nodded.

The red-haired youth's curiosity was piqued and he exclaimed, "Your temper is usually rather good, Capt. To think that kiddo can actually make you like this, I'm really curious about him, though. Tell me, what background does this brat has? And what's his ability?"

"Who the hell fucking knows from which block of stone that brat got out of?" Zhu Long angrily said, "His power... hmph. He said he has a bit of strength, a bit faster. Just some fucking nonsense superpower."

The red-haired youth looked disappointed. He shook his head and said, "Naw, boooring. Which one of us who is not strong and fast? Did that old fogey Duanmu pull a prank on us? What's the point of stuffing such a guy into the team? Didn't he know exploring three-star vestige is like stepping on a thin wireline? Be careless and pay no attention, then boom! You get your bones crushed and not even your bones remain, no?"