Chapter 266 - Chapter 270

Chapter 266: Addressing Name

Chu Yi was stunned, giving Tang Xiu a ruminating look. Yet he still spilled it out, "He's very capable in many aspects. Good academic performance; top scorer of the science subjects in the entire Shuangqing Province; martial arts expert that even eight to ten people wouldn't be able to fight against; superb painting skills with nobody in the world being his match; skilled businessman that made even me worship him—simply a money-making machine. And what's so superb about him is his personal network of contacts which makes me feel inferior."

Tang Guosheng was silent yet again before he asked the question he was most concerned with, "Personal contacts? What contacts?"

"Grandpa, I believe you also know what I do in Star City, right?" said Chu Yi.

Nodding, Tang Guosheng said, "I do know a little from your mother."

Chu Yi pointed to Tang Xiu and said, "Our big moves in Star City were all because of Tang Xiu. The Big Boss of Endless Virtue Pharmaceutical, Chen Zhizhong, is his apprentice. In short, he's an amazing figure."

Tang Guosheng was deeply shocked inside. He knew that his grandson was very outstanding, yet he didn't think that he would be excellent to this extent. He heard the news about the collapse of the Zhang Family in Star City, but never would he have thought that it was Tang Xiu who led it. He also knew about Endless Virtue Pharmaceutical. It was regarded as a major company in the country, mainly operating in the medicinal herbs business as well as research and development of many drugs. He also heard about Chen Zhizhong, the big boss of the Endless Virtue Pharmaceutical. A man of courage, bold as well as a powerful figure. But unexpectedly, the said person was the apprentice of his own grandson.

"He's the son of the Tangs, so naturally he's amazing."

A bright smile appeared on Tang Guosheng's old face as he exclaimed in praise.

Stared at by Qin Changyue, Tang Xiu himself was rather uncomfortable by Tang Guosheng's remark. He was also disinclined to refute him. Nominally, he was indeed his grandson, and no matter how many times he refuted, he still couldn't deny that he was of their blood and flesh. As long as his mother wasn't bullied by the Tangs, he didn't care.

After an hour, a lot of people had returned. What made Tang Xiu disappointed was that they only found a few Dragonfume Grasses despite using their vast connections. After counting, there were only 12 strains in total.

"Grandpa, I found eight strains of Dragonfume Grass."

Outside the room, a light and lively voice sounded. Tang Ying strode into the door, carrying a black suitcase.

Eight?

The Tangs looked at each other with a hard-to-believe expression. They had asked to their friends and connections to inquire the whereabouts of the Dragonfume Grass, even offering a high price to buy it. As a result, they could only buy 12 strains despite there being so many people at it, yet Tang Ying alone bought eight of them?

Tang Guosheng asked out of curiosity, "Tang Ying, where did you find that many?"

"I sent a message in the WeChat group of my circle of friends saying that I'm looking for Dragonfume Grass. It just happened that one of my friends was in possession of eight strains and gave them all to me. My friend said that burning the Dragonfume Grass can raise one's spirit. Even tired people will regain their spirit after inhaling the fragrance of the fumes. However, it also has very strong side effects, for it can cause excessive dizziness and nausea, and in severe cases, will make people unconscious."

Tang Xiu squinted his eyes as he looked at Tang Ying, asking, "Few people know about the Dragonfume Grass. Your friend is kinda amazing. Might I know who she or he is?"