Chapter 1391 - Chapter 1400

Chapter 1391: A Treasure Brought by a Tempest

Tang Xiu expressed grave concern on his face and immediately appeared beside Old Sycamore. He fed him a Purple Scent Pill and asked, "Are you all right, Old Sycamore?"

Old Sycamore smiled wryly and said, "I've reached the Supremacy Stage too late in life and ended up getting severely injured in the end. The force behind the detonation of a Perfected Golden Immortal's immortal soul really isn't something to look down on!"

Tang Xiu nodded solemnly and said, "You're right about that. Even Supremes can suffer grievous injuries from the detonation of a Perfected Golden Immortal's immortal soul if they are caught off-guard. However, we can consider it a glorious victory since we were able to eliminate all the enemies with this battle."

Old Sycamore asked, "Master, there's something I'm perplexed about."

Tang Xiu smiled faintly and said, "You're wondering about the moment when all of them had suddenly become absent-minded for an instant when we attacked them, right?"

Old Sycamore chuckled and said, "Indeed. If it weren't for us taking the upper hand in the beginning, it would have been quite a challenge to eliminate all of them."

Tang Xiu smiled faintly and said, "A divine power of mine can confuse the opponent's mind and trap them in an illusion when caught off-guard, and that's also the optimal moment to kill them."

Old Sycamore suddenly came to a realization, and the others also revealed shocked expressions. Although they had faintly guessed that the reason the enemies had become absent-minded had something to do with Tang Xiu, the shock they felt in their hearts after hearing it directly from his mouth was no lesser.

Tang Xiu examined everyone and handed Purple Scent Pills to them. Then, he said in a deep voice, "Eagle, you will accompany me hereafter while the others will recuperate in the Heavenly Abode. You don't have much time, so you must focus on recovering as soon as possible because we never know what kind of danger we might face later on. You will only be able to face those dangers properly if you have recovered to the peak of your strength."

"Understood!"

Old Sycamore and the others acknowledged before entering the Heavenly Abode.

Tang Xiu looked at Eagle and said, "We also need to look for a place to recuperate. We will leave this place after we have recovered from some of our injuries."

Eagle said, "I'm not that familiar with the 7th layer, but I do know a place in the 8th layer that place should be safe for us. However, we won't have an easy time making it to that safe zone."

Tang Xiu pondered for a moment and said, "We can't go to the 8th layer, then. The entrance to the 8th layer is still quite far away, and we will need to pass through several danger zones to reach it. It wouldn't be easy for us to rush over there with how severe our injuries are! Let's do this, then! We shall clear up some of the demon beasts in one of the mountains of Blackstone Cliff and create a safe zone there. I'll also reinforce the place with a formation, so we should be able to recuperate there safely."

After much difficulty, Tang Xiu and Eagle successfully recovered from their injuries two months later and hastened with their journey once again. They encountered one crisis after another and went through several life-threatening situations before finally arriving at the entrance to the 8th layer. After the two of them entered the 8th layer, they were ambushed by enemies, monster beasts, and demon beasts several times during their journey. A spatial crack's turbulence had almost pulled them inside on one occasion too.

"Master, the entrance to the 9th layer is a million kilometers away. We must..." Before Eagle could finish speaking, his expression turned unsightly as he stared ahead fixedly. He directly grabbed Tang Xiu's arm to stop him after that.

RETURNING FROM THE IMMORTAL WORLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें