Chapter 81 - Chapter 90

Chapter 81: Learning Gambling Techniques

Tang Xiu?

Ouyang Lulu deeply etched this name into her heart. She knew perfectly well that if a person could make Chu Yi and Bai Tao greatly pay attention to, he must be an outstanding person. Much less that this was a person who was greatly admired by Long Zhengyu, which meant that he was absolutely not a small fish.

In addition, if the legendary gold manager Kang Xia really went alone to Star City to find him, then he was really amazing. Certainly, that regardless if Kang Xia would work for him or not, being able to make Kang Xia personally act, meant that he had a marvelous method.

"Hey, now my interest on this Tang Xiu is even bigger compared to my interest in wanting to meet Long Zhengyu." With a smile blossoming on her face, Ouyang Lulu handed 2 cups of tea to the two of them.

With shock still filling his heart, Bai Tao took the tea cup and said, "I also feel the same. Chu Yi really got my curiosity and interest sparked up. If he's really that amazing, I even want to be more than a friend."

Chu Yi shook his head and said, "I don't think it would be easy to befriend Tang Xiu. When we were in Star City, if I did not wrongly analyze, Long Zhengyu is not Tang Xiu's genuine friend. Even if he gave Tang Xiu his villa, it seems like he didn't give everything to keep him. In this world, there are some people who would be easy to be friends with, had there been no conflict of interest between them. But once the benefits rise, wanting to become real friends is on par with soaring to the sky."

Ouyang Lulu gave a shallow smile, "Well, let's just forget about this first. Didn't you two come to visit Jingmen Island, to find this old classmate of yours and talk about the old days? Let's just talk about something fun, let's see if I can help."

Bai Tao and Chu Yi glanced at each other as Chu Yi chuckled and then spoke, "I got a call 2 days ago. My Little Brother in Jingmen Island had a gambling dealer subordinate and he told me that a kid recently gambled. The kid lost, after which, this kid's old man showed up, of which, my Little Brother got a high-quality jade from. You do know that I'm very interested in these kinds of jades since I'm also in the jade business industry. So I come here to look at it."

Ouyang Lulu laughed, "I know this. The pitted old man is called Jia Ruidao. He's quite a well-known professional gambler and could barely be regarded as a Gambling Master. Unfortunately, he hit a solid rock this time. His opponent is one of the top 3 gamblers from Macao, the Golden Finger Ye Taifu. And, Jia Ruidao ended up losing miserably. Not only did he go bankrupt, but he also borrowed several hundred million from a few of his friends here. I think he will soon lose that money too."

Chu Yi laughed, "I am not interested in gambling, but I do want that piece of jade."

Ouyang Lulu looked at the clock and said, "Today, coincidentally is their gambling bout. You wanna pass some time and have a look? Ah right, since you came to my place, you should know that Ye Taifu and Jia Ruidao will have their game in my Paradise Club."

"Knock knock..."

The door was knocked, and a middle-aged man entered the room.

"What's up?"

Ouyang Lulu asked casually.

The middle-aged said, "Boss, the following gambling house, Ye Taifu VS Jia Ruidao. Jia Ruidao suddenly called the stop and left our Paradise Club. He said he wants the game to be rescheduled for tomorrow."

Ouyang Lulu's brows pricked as she looked at Chu Yi and smiled, "It seems today you cannot see the fun, eh? Anyways, let's go! We'll have dinner tonight, on me."