Chapter 911 - Chapter 920

Chapter 911 - You Want to Become My Enemy Relying On Your Family?

The Lian Family had it easy in the brutal fighting in Green Lake Agricola as they only had four casualties and only five men injured, in contrast to the tremendous losses suffered by the Song Donglai, Ao Wei, and Gong Quan, who lost a lot of men. The number might be on their side, but their strength was generally too weak.

In addition to that, more than 20 rabbles under Boss Huang were just ordinary people without much combat power either. Even though they formed three groups, the three elite experts of Lian Family just maniacally slaughtered them. Excluding the scar-faced big man, the rest of them were killed in just a few minutes.

Hiss, hiss...

The Cruor Python itself was being ganged up on by Lian Wentian and Lian Wenxin, having been badly battered by their barrage of attacks. Its blood-colored body was rolling and now trying to escape towards the lake. However, the black bottle that floated in the air unleashed a strong suction force and continuously released a gray-blackish mist, pulling all the souls of the killed humans' bodies under it, swallowing into the Nine Fetuses of a Hundred Ghosts Streamer.

Lian Bai, the Patriarch of Lian Family, had also reached the martial arts grandmaster level and was quite formidable himself, even though his cultivation had yet to reach the new realm. After he brandished his saber to slash a man wearing a bronze mask and forced him back, he shouted sternly, "Who are you? Your strength is on par with Song Donglai, Ao Wei, and Gong Quan. You're absolutely not their man!"

"Ask the King of Hell after you die!"

Han Sen's wushu suit was rustling, and his crazy killing intent was locked on Lian Bai. Their strength was well-matched and the short exchange of blows made them feel like their qi and blood were surging all over their body.

"Hmph, hiding your head and tail. What a shameful shit you are!" grinned Lian Bai hideously. "Since you're seeking your death, don't blame me for being ruthless."

Lian Bai brandished his saber right after he spoke, while his left hand quickly condensed a ball of fire. Along with his powerful strike, he threw the ball of fire that exploded into a blazing flame that stormed toward Han Sen.

"Elementalist?!"

Han Sen's expression changed enormously. Just as he hastily moved to fend it off, the air behind him rippled as a dagger pierced his back all of a sudden.

"Dammit!"

Never once Han Sen dreamed that an assassin was hiding in the dark and had actually launched a sneak attack on him at this moment. A bit of despair filled his eyes, yet the madness inside him was raging more. Just as the dagger was piercing his heart, he threw himself toward the spot of the fluctuated air.

"You want me to die? Then I'll drag you with me!"

Xiao Ya had just appeared in the air as Han Sen appeared in front of him, sweeping his saber and leaving a long, deep bleeding wound. Xiao Ya hadn't yet reached the martial arts grandmaster level. He was best at assassination. He literally didn't have enough time to avoid the strike of a martial art grandmaster powerhouse face to face.

"SAVE ME!!!"

Xiao Ya roared hurriedly. He could only pin his hopes on Lian Bai at this moment. If Lian Bai could kill Han Sen as quickly as possible, then he had a hope of living. Unfortunately, Han Sen knew that his heart was already pierced and realized that his death was imminent, so he ignored the attack from Lian Bai behind him. When the long blade in his hand beheaded Xiao Ya, his back was also injured and left a twenty-plus centimeters long deep wound.